North Cyprus Tourist Board - Do any bars around Boğaz/Mağusa show Premier League football ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Do any bars around Boğaz/Mağusa show Premier League football ?

Do any bars around Boğaz/Mağusa show Premier League football ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Crumpy

Message Posted:
07/02/2012 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Good Morning All,

During the week, my wife and I stay in the University "lojman" near Salamis, and although not desperate, it would be nice to watch the occasional mid-week game. In September, I asked a few people in Boğaz about this, but no one seemed to know anything. I'm aware that Boğaz and Mağusa have a much smaller British expat community than the Girne area, but surely there must be at least one bar showing Premier League football.

Sandcastle

Message Posted:
07/02/2012 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Ask at the Hilltop Bar in Hilltop/Safakoy just past Bogaz. They do show it in the summer and autum but have never been at this time of year. Good food too.

Harold2555

Message Posted:
07/02/2012 10:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

There is a bar on the left hand side going from Magusa to Karpaz that does, also Bar in Caesars resort does.

Harold

Crumpy

Message Posted:
07/02/2012 11:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks Harold and Jane,

I will certainly check out the Hilltop Bar and the one at Caesar's Resort. But forgive me Harold - I'm not that certain where "a bar on the left hand side going from Magusa to Karpaz" is. Thanks all the same though Harold.

Crumpy

Message Posted:
07/02/2012 11:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

This thread has currently 5 posts but only 9 views - that says a fair bit about how much Premier League football is watched over on this side ... but maybe it also shows that it pays to use to-the-point thread tiles.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.