North Cyprus Tourist Board - Post For Karsiyaka Residents
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Post For Karsiyaka Residents

Post For Karsiyaka Residents

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I may be the only one who didn't know but it came as a complete revelation to me.

I always thought that Karsiyaka was covered by Lapta post office, and indeed it is for many things (eg. PO Box rentals), but I only found out today that post for Karsiyaka residents is not held for collection at Lapta post office but at Lapta Belediyesi sub office near to Karsiyaka's Ataturk Square. So all my trips to Lapta post office looking for my missing UK bank statements were a waste of time and petrol - and I owe sincere apologies to HSBC UK for my several accusations of not sending them.

If like me you didn't know then I should get down there - post is only held for 3 months.

Poodledog

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

It's been like that for well over 12 months now, Jovial John. I also seem to recall that it was reported in both Cyprus Today and The Star at the time.

Krin52

Message Posted:
09/02/2012 17:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thank you John - We didn't know that either! Not everybody bothers with 'the' papers.

Wouldn't it be nice if they'd just popped a note in the box - or even told us AT Lapta when we renewed our box fee THERE!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.