North Cyprus Tourist Board - Help please er;sending emails via website link. ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Help please er;sending emails via website link. ?

Help please er;sending emails via website link. ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

spider

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks for any help with this one from all you who '' know how'' I have been try for some time now to send and email this way with no luck. You know when you go onto a website and it says contact us,then their blue email is there,well you hit the link and a little box comes up. wow You fill everything in and type your email. then send. It '' never works for me :-( ''

I get a box saying The host name mine '' mariavic@live.com'' could not be found. and to verify I have entered the server name correct. ! Lots of numbers and socket Error and number error !

Whats it all about please. And why is it that I cannot send anything because I have tried to use their email address on a normal email too and it will not work :(

Someone in the '' Know'' Please,please help. Thanks

Spider,X

erolz

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

It might help to help work out what is going on if you could give a specific example of a website you are trying to send emails via. Post a link here if you can of a site that is not working for you.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

@ msg 1, Spider: (...) And why is it that I cannot send anything because I have tried to use their email address on a normal email too and it will not work :( (...)

▶ Did you happen to try to send me an email? Then here is the solution: you can't. I blocked you.

spider

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

lmfao Han's

<

Shame you so like that Han's.

erozl thanks for you help. It might be easy if I could take my laptop to someone and show them.

Spider.X

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

@ msg 4, Spider: (...) Please try at least mature.. (...)

▶ Mature, do you mean like your post on Facebook?

(Quote) "Maria Vic P. This photo just came up on the side of my Facebook,just thought I would steel it from Old Han's and find out later if he gets peeved off lol. You know me and photo's ha,ha,ha, See you soon.xx

5 February at 15:28.

Maria Vic Hmmm, Seem's his settings are not as safe as he may think !

5 February at 15:30" (Unquote)

spider

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Mods Han's it seems is being himself as always. !

Yes Han's one of you photo's did come up on the side of my facebook page. In fact all you photo's were on view but the one ''' WE ALL '' had the fun with was your''' photo of your banned thread on 44 ? ''How very sad indeed. So you had your setting wrong ! Thank goodness you changed them

It was not my FAULT now was it. Now as rowlo would say lmfao.I thank you as to be so kind and Leave off my posting if you have nothing nice to say.. JMHO that you were more upset with yourself for not getting your settings right on you facebook. Enough now Han's thanks. xxx

Spider,X

erolz

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 20:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Spider it is not clear exactly what you mean, re your problem, at least to me. If you could give me / us a example website where when you hit their 'little blue email' icon the problem happens I could possibly start to work out what is going on. Without it and given the info in msg1 I am not sure where to start. Most email links on website use 'mailto' protocol. If the links you are using that are causing problems are using this, then the problem is probably related to the whatever program you browser is set to use for 'mailto' links. Another option to try and help would be for me to link to your computer from here remotely and then I could see directly what you mean and have a look at the set up on your machine. If you want to try that just email me at erolz@cream.org

spider

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 20:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

How on earth can you link up to my computer from where you are, hmmm,very interesting indeed

Please phone me and I will call you back. 0533 839 5561.

Spider,X

Harold2555

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 20:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Spider

Modern versions of Windows allow this to happen via remote support as well as some other software. It's not that sinister honest!

Harold

spider

Message Posted:
16/02/2012 20:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Harold you mean not as sinister as Han's lol.

I guess your talking about someone being able to use my computer from afar ?

I would much rather be sitting beside someone and learning something new. !

Thanks Harold.

And thanks erolz for you quick call. goes to show that members off 44 can be very nice.

Spider,X

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.