North Cyprus Tourist Board - unemployment in the trnc
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > unemployment in the trnc

unemployment in the trnc

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

canada

Message Posted:
19/02/2012 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

i wonder what is the percentage of unemployed in the trnc ,its almost impossible for 'aliens' to be employed

gates

Message Posted:
19/02/2012 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

would you go to canada australia brazil or any country that is not in the eu for a job before being invited buy a company that would employ you this is not thankfully in the eu so why ask africa dubi try them see what response you get

mikelapta

Message Posted:
19/02/2012 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I agree that the opportunity of employment should be given to local residents first.

Shame the Welsh Assembly Government,via British Parliament didn't think the same.I owned succesful office supply companies throughout North and West Wales.Suddenly "Euro tendering to save a few bob".So,most of my customers had to buy from French multinational companies.I employed people who spent there wages locally,and also bought,from Welsh-based manufacturers,or at least British manufacturers.The French companies bought cheap crap from the Far East.

But,thank you,Welsh Assembly Government,I am here in beautiful TRNC,not slaving away 24/7 to pay taxes etc in UK

Mike

Hector

Message Posted:
19/02/2012 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Ah gates err zerochlor, your usual balanced, considered & informed comment even if it doesn't actually address the question.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.