North Cyprus Tourist Board - Change to an Eco Shower Head this Summer and save money and water
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Change to an Eco Shower Head this Summer and save money and water

Change to an Eco Shower Head this Summer and save money and water

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

Supersnooper

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 09:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

60% less Hot Water. Eliminate clogging & scaling. Anti-legionella. No plumbing. Conventional shower head uses 12-20 litre per minute, Eco Shower Head 7 litre per minute. Free delivery, only £17.99, more details at http://www.consumerpressuregroup.com/amazing-eco-shower-head-save-water-save-money-environment-17.99-free-delivery/

deputydawg

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 09:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Save trees too, for logs next winter. Eat a Beaver every day !

malsancak

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 11:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

deputydawg, hopefully that remark was tongue in cheek ;-)

lippylush

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

The water utilities companys in the UK offer these free to people living in their area. We have got family who live in thier area ie Liverpool to order them as we live in the Isle of Man and have brought them over to our house in the TRNC.

malsancak

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Can't believe there will probably be more use for this shower head in the UK than here, there being a drought in the UK already!

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
24/02/2012 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

You can buy a push button water flow stop in 'Homebase' [South] for €6 - these fit between the hose and any shower head. They all have a half inch thread fitting.

You simply push the button to either stop or start the water flow - this means you don't interrupt or change the mixer valve tap settings once you've chosen the water temperature you prefer.

Why have a shower deluging out water whilst you are soaping yourself? Just a 'click' and you save an untold amount of water!

I see in 'Homebase' that there are flash looking shower heads with built in water stoppers, costing more than €80 - I know these are not what most people would chose!

I have fitted the 'cheapies' to all three shower heads in my house - I bought them in Paphos years ago for about 50p each and they are still working goodo!

The choice is yours........... !!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.