North Cyprus Tourist Board - paphos airport to guzelyurt
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > paphos airport to guzelyurt

paphos airport to guzelyurt

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

ballistic

Message Posted:
01/03/2012 15:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Hi there can anyone tell me the route for getting from paphos airport to guzelyurt using the bostanci crossing. i believe the moumtain can be a bit of a nightmare just now

Margaret

ballistic

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 08:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Bringing this back to top.

Can anyone help

NCMan

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 08:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

I am sure that any taxi firm will give you a route card.

Hippo

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 09:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Dont go Bostanci go the new crossing at Yes....ert lovely drive via Polis

slatnumber7

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 09:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

ballistic I have used this route and it can be a bit tricky if you are considering a night drive this time of year, however, to answer your question.

From the airport join the motorway and head towards Limassol, as you approach Limassol take the slip road for Galata and Kakopetria. That slip road runs parallel to the elevated section of the motorway and takes you down to a roundabout . Take the Kakopetria road from there (second exit from memory) straight on straight on. Look out for the sign for Kokopetria to your right it's small and easily missed. Through Kakopetria, Evrykhou and drop down to the traffic lights in Astromeritis. At those traffic lights (a T junction) turn left for Bostanci (Zodhia) through a residential area. 2 or 3 minutes will see you at the RoC crossing point, then through the Greenline to Bostanci.

Good luck.

ballistic

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi thanks for your reply.

thought about the limassol route so to speak. however for hippo does the polis route touch the mountain. we are coming over on sunday and have been told not to touch the mountain route

slatnumber7

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

The Polis route into the Kato Pyrgo/Yesilermak crossing is mainly coastal but you will need to go through some mountains though. I am familiar with both routes, tell me please where is your final destination in 'Kuzey Kibris?' Someone might be able to advise you of a better route.

Revolver

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Simply Don't use both mountain and yeşilırmak roads, both tricky and dangerous. If this is a trip, then pick Yeşilırmak. From Paphos, take Polis road, which is not dual and then follow the sigs to Pachayamou (to the east) and then follow Limnitis sings but from Pac to limnitis, I can easily say, the most dangerous road on the island. Narrow road; hard to drive.

From Mountain; simply take Trodos road from Paphos, which is again not dual and dangerous and follow the sings to Platres/Prodomos. then take the road to Kakopetria to Astromit village (30 Km). It is very hard to find Zodya (Bostancı) sign at Astromit, but if you can (ask someone), cross the north from Zodya...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.