North Cyprus Tourist Board - A big thank you to Boray Estates
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > A big thank you to Boray Estates

A big thank you to Boray Estates

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

jimmyG

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 01:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I just wanted to post a thank you to Boray Estates and in particular Sarah Tay for the very friendly, professional and efficient service provided in the recent sale of our apartment in central Girne. From sending an initial enquiry to Sarah in January I was contacted by return, a valuation was arranged and agreed & within a week viewings had taken place and an offer accepted. We flew over last week and Sarah visited us in our apartment for a coffee ahead of the completion date & our meeting with the buyers 2 days later. The whole process was seamless, on time, & the funds transferred to our UK bank account yesterday.

Too often on here there are bad news stories but I post this merely to say thanks to Sarah & Boray Estates, whose services were only called upon when our personal circumstances dictated that we will only be able to visit the TRNC once yearly in future.

I have had no previous dealings with this company so if anyone wishes to speak to me off board please feel free to do

NCMan

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 07:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Brilliant so good to hear something positive on here , i was begining to wonder if every one was on a depression trip.

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 07:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

I totally agree jimmy.

Sold our apparent last month and Sarah was excellent.I had bought and sold with Boray,who are a excellent company to work with.

Sarah made the transaction smooth,her customer service skills first class.

It was a total pleasure doing business with her and would recommend her and Boray to anybody.

To many times we report all the bad news,and forget the hardworking individuals who make it all happen.

Well done for starting a "a good news thread " jimmy

Kav

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 14:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

apartment sold not apparent sold ...correcting above

kav

Jonesy299

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 15:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

I originally purchased through Boray too - all I can say is their support was great and it certainly helped the whole villa build and purchase arrive at a satisfactory conclusion for all. Thank You

EamonnMc

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 15:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Good to hear about a firm, that seems to understand what the word "professional service " means. Knowing this forum, however, I'm waiting for the negative posts. Hope I'm wrong.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.