North Cyprus Tourist Board - It's the honest, the actual, the widest an event guide of North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > It's the honest, the actual, the widest an event guide of North Cyprus

It's the honest, the actual, the widest an event guide of North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

bariscan111

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

You Cyprus is the honest, the actual, the widest an event guide of North Cyprus.

http://www.youcyprus.com

North Cyprus's most detailed, most reaible, most updated entartaiment guide and more!

http://www.youcyprus.com

Redwine

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

What an awful website. Badly designed cannot see what's going on sparse Englis with Turkish injections won't get many viewers with that

Groucho

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I've got a migraine, who do I sue?

gillken

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 16:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Simple easy and informative...I liked it.

theparson

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 16:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Like most sites, the first thing you want to do when you enter is to leave asap.

Not for me.

brother

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hmm, all the lessons of what NOT to do when designing a website are audible, visible AND hidden all at the same time. A bit like a an 18yr old's attempt at trying everything behind the bar on their very first visit.

As an IT person, regardless of being born in NC, this is one of my pet "hates" about some of the Turkish websites that simply should be much much better. As an example, consider the TV and radio station websites - they are awful. There should NOT be a Flash sequence WITH music on entry to the websites - unless you want to drive people away. The first thing people need to know when entering a website is "what is this site about" immediately followed by "how do I use it". You need to get to the third thing they want to do and you cannot get to that without achieving the first two steps. What is the third thing? To want to come back !

unclefester

Message Posted:
02/03/2012 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

A triumph of technical ability over usability. Take all the bells and whistles out and start again with something that is actually easy to navigate and you MAY find people stay for more than 10 seconds. I'd guess the bounce rate, on the landing page, must be in around 75%!?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.