North Cyprus Tourist Board - [ FREE MAP ] Now off line: "Tourist Map of Northern Cyprus" - however!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [ FREE MAP ] Now off line: "Tourist Map of Northern Cyprus" - however!

[ FREE MAP ] Now off line: "Tourist Map of Northern Cyprus" - however!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Map

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

From an email I received last night: "With all the shite* you get on C44, its a wonder that you bother helping. Thankfully, some of us who are not total twats respect your efforts."

I agree and it's the reason why I have taken the free "Tourist Map of Northern Cyprus" off line - the public link in other messages on C44 won't work any longer.

However. If you want the new link to download this map: email me at mcf.trnc@gmail.com and you'll receive my how-to-do-it reply.

I'll also explain (it is a request) in such emails how to import this and other huge maps (large files) into iPads and other tablets.

* I expect the same mess in this thread as several times before, so I will not reply to any follow-up posts. Questions? eMail only: mcf.trnc@gmail.com or hansdoeleman@allcrusades.com .

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

All email requests for the free "Tourist Map of Northern Cyprus" (draft version 1.8.0) have now been answered.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Some people were too late to download the map, others lost my email, etc etc. They asked me to resend the email - but from noon today we had a power cut in Yeşiltepe and I had only limited access to the Internet via my iPad.

All is normal again and I'll resend the email with instructions within five minutes.

Good luck!

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

@ Stevie-D: (...) Hi Hans,

Can you please tell me how to download the map onto an iPad 2

Kind regards,

Stevie ( stevie-d c44 ) (...)

▶ Stevie, check your mail Inbox for my email.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

@ Stevie: You have mail with the map and instructions "How to save the map on your iPad (and/or iPhone)".

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.