North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC government tax on privately sold motor vehicles?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC government tax on privately sold motor vehicles?

TRNC government tax on privately sold motor vehicles?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Additional Costs in North Cyprus

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 69 in Discussion

If one buys a car privately - i.e. not from a car dealer/oto galeri - does anyone know how much tax [%] must be paid before the vehicle can be transferred to the purchaser's name?

I have heard that some people have had some nasty, expensive shocks!

batgirl

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 14:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 69 in Discussion

The only tax due is if the current owner has not paid the road tax ,It is always wise when buying a vehicle to check that the road tax is up to date as this is due when changing ownership and can be several years.

suehowlittle

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 69 in Discussion

I thought it was a criminal offence not to tax your car? So why punish the new owner? They should go after the previous owner.

If they had a proper database then they would know who was not taxing the vehicle and could go after them.

Shameful, just like the land taxes, when we bought our land we paid 10 years taxes (or no Kocan).

Soft targets!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 18:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 69 in Discussion

msg 3

"soft targets"

to whom you might be refering with that?

If it's to the brits,well,no different to cypriots or any other nationalities............kacans are no different either.

time to flick the chip off.............I'd say

suehowlittle

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 69 in Discussion

Yorgozlu - I have no chips on my shoulders. When did you last check yours?

Just because there is a law in place does not make it morally right does it. This country is not Stalin's Russia, it wants to be seen as a progressively modern country but until the archaic laws are sorted then it will be ridiculed.

Why do you assume that everyone who uses this Forum has an axe to grind?

Here is a useful Old Testament quote for you "Before you attempt to remove the speck from your neighbour's eye, be aware of the plank in your own"

Rest my case.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 69 in Discussion

msg 5

your attempts to cover up the obvious is pointless.

here is an old quote for you and the likes

http://jokideo.com/tag/life-is-not-like-a-box-of-chocolates-more-like-a-jar-of-jalapenos/

time to wake up to reality,you are not in england,so stop expecting the rules of england.If you still insist on it,give me a shout on your way out.Free ride to ercan with one way ticket proof.

my views on ex-pats are lower then the turks.............................

girnegeeza

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 20:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 69 in Discussion

suehowlittle

Not sure what you mean " soft targets ".

If the laws in the TRNC apply to all then how are some soft targets. I accept that some laws may be archaic but they are applied to locals and expats.

Without getting involved in the chip on the shoulder argument, I am not sure what your point is.

Ed1957

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 69 in Discussion

Can we please get rid of the blatant racists on this site?

this thread was about car tax, or so I thought, and some moron takes it elsewhere

Max786

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 69 in Discussion

Ed1957

You are right. I joined a few days ago and every thread i have read has someone who has his / her own agenda.

Yorgozlu, Please can you stop making remarks that are no way helpfull. Remember us Brits have bought some money to spend in Trnc and support the economy. I'm still in Scotland and the more I read here is making reconsider my move to TRNC.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 69 in Discussion

in that case,I suggest you ALL get your facts right before posting whats not facts.

supporting economy does not happen by paying an individual lumbsome and buying a house.

when was the last time you flew to trnc via ercan,when was the last time you shopped in trnc,............

I am all up to help to genuine people but I WILL NOT SIT AND ALLOW ANY OF YOU TO KNOCK DOWN MY COUNTRY,be north or RoC.

anyone wants further proofs,feel free to ask.I WILL oblige to provide them.

cyprusharv

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 23:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 69 in Discussion

Back to the point..................

the following are the amounts the tax office charges per ownership change........

over ten years old car.........118tl

5-10 years old car..............176tl

under 5 years car...............292tl

a bike is 118tl regardless of age

commercials are also different and VAT must be paid on each transfer (tax office's value)

Hope this answers your question

Harvey

girnegeeza

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 01:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 69 in Discussion

Ed 1957 Can we please get rid of the blatant racists on this site?

Which racists are you referring to, the ones attacking the TRNC, or the ones defending it.

Why is it racist to do either.

If you so not like the laws of a country then the answer is simple, I need not say any more.

If you find the laws acceptable and applicable to all then stay and enjoy, again simple.

Where is the racism in the above.

suehowlittle

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 18:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 69 in Discussion

My point was that everyone should fullfil their obligations financially.

Nationality had nothing to do with this at all. I certainly did not suggest that it was only "the Brits".

It is always the purchaser (whatever their nationality) who appears to have to pay the debts of the previous owner - this is what makes "the purchaser" a soft target.

I am shocked that this has brought out the racists.

I am sick of the racist card being played whenever there is a grievance.

I used to think that Y was a decent chappie but now have completely changed my opinion of him, he, like a spider, just sits quietly waiting to pounce and shout "racist". I know who the racist is.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 69 in Discussion

msg 13

I have the pricable of "always be yourself because the ones that matter don't mind and the ones mind don't matter"

1- this topic is NOT true

2- property/land has nothing to with it

3-mentioned/assumed laws applies to all

4-no one is forced to live/reside anywhere but their own choice

5- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

if still not sattisfied,my male donkey would be happy to help.

hwilde

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 69 in Discussion

suehowlittle

Take no notice of him. He is just attention seeking. It is all brought on by his quite understandable inferiority complex. It's quite astonishing that he has nothing else to do but sit on a forum all day attacking "foreigners."

It is truly funny part is that he might even think anyone cares what he says.

Ed1957

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 69 in Discussion

I was simply aroused by this:-

'time to wake up to reality,you are not in england,so stop expecting the rules of england.If you still insist on it,give me a shout on your way out.Free ride to ercan with one way ticket proof.'

'my views on ex-pats are lower then the turks'.......................... From Yorguzul

there should be bans on here for individuals who post like this,

the original thread had no mention of nationality and was a good and honest post

USA had KKK and KKTC has........ Yorguzlu

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 69 in Discussion

good and honest post.....................NOT TRUE

the original thread had no mention of nationality and was a good and honest post.......................TRY TELLING THAT TO MSG 3

'my views on ex-pats are lower then the turks...........................TRUE

there should be bans on here for individuals who post like this...................TRUE,you and the likes should not be able to post untrue things about MY country.

time is ticking away................. ;)

kaiserphil

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 69 in Discussion

"if still not sattisfied,my male donkey would be happy to help. ".

Is it true that he taught you everythibg you know mate?

rowlo

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 69 in Discussion

yorgo , you love us really xxxxxxxx

Ed1957

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 69 in Discussion

Why does Alf Garnet come to mind Yorg?

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 69 in Discussion

rowlo

its easy for these people to comment/assume about me,just because I point out their wrongs.Let them,I have a tattoo on my thumb and carry the same attitude, feck'em.

little knowledge is a dangerous thing............

Max786

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 20:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 69 in Discussion

Yorgo, your msg 10 i take was directed at me.

Well for your information I fly from stanstead via Istanbul to Eran on Pegasus.

I am also not just intending to buy a home in TRNC but also start up a new business in which i hope to provide employment for locals too.

You have the biggest chip on your shoulder and as other posts indicate you are twisting everything that is said and you look for the racist card every comment you post.

Msg 3 . You are spot on.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 20:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 69 in Discussion

msg 22-no it wasn't,it was a general comment,so flick it off.

good luck with your 'intentions'.............you'll understand better once you are here.

ps.I'd keep this particular msg for future reference if I was you.

Max786

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 69 in Discussion

Msg 23.

I have plenty of experience in countries even more DIFFICULT then TRNC.

I'm sure I'll cope there.

May just look you up and see if your views have changed. Not hold my breath........

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 09:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/Msg 24:

A coupla three threads ago you were looking to buy an ice cream van, weren't you?

Is this the business you intend to start in TRNC - are you going to have a fleet of vans so you can employ all these TRNC locals you say you [hope] you will in your Msg 23?

I've got news for you, Sir - if you think that 'bullsh1t baffles brains' with the relevant authorities in TRNC - and that if you can't dazzle them with brilliance you can baffle them with bullsh1t - think again!

I guess you've got $100,000 burning a hole in your back pocket to start your 'empire'!

minertor

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 09:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 69 in Discussion

Msg 6>........my views on ex-pats are lower then the turks.............................

Do the Turks have a low view of ex-pats then, Yorg?

T

ps mostly I agree with you defending your homeland, and when it comes to chips, you must be the expert.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 69 in Discussion

minertor

still no sign of the poster of the thread saying,the info posted was wrong.

until the facts are right before posting and 'you' stop feeling sorry for yourselves,as if the world owes you,you'll get no sympathy.

as for defending my country,I only jump in when what's being said is wrong.

for people thinking I was a 'nice chappie',I have no time,because they only 'think' I'm nice all the while I agree with them.

furthermore,the $100.000 required for setting up a company is only neccesary for initial set up.Once the company's been set up that money is no longer needed to be there,to the point you can borrow and give it back within few weeks.15000tl is all needed to be kept in the bank in your name,earning you interest for the first 2 years,in case of unpaid tax debts.

I have posted the above info numerous times.Still not registered with many.I wander why?

talk about cry baby..........1

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 11:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 69 in Discussion

yorgozlu - of course you're quite right about the hundred grand - still I think 'Mr. Max Whippy' is in for a bit of a shock when he tries to set up business in TRNC - again, of course, there's always 'Backsheesh'!

It's amazing what can be got for a 'small cash consideration'!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

what about your initial post,as msg 1?that has nothing whatsoever to do with truth?

government has started charging vat on commercials in order to stop joe the public(like myself) importing their own vehicle without paying vat and then selling them on.......without paying vat.As far as cars are concerned,there is no vat,nor tax.As for a particular vehicle having run out of 'road tax',how about checking it before buying?

then again with all the time in hand what'd 'you' find to moan about? or does "pass the buck" seem an easier obtion?

Groucho

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 69 in Discussion

"It's not what you say, it's how loud you say it".... Steve Delaney

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 13:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 69 in Discussion

yorgozlu:

I posed the question in Msg 1, because my friend bought a commercially regd. double cab and until he went to transfer it in his name, he did not realise how much VAT the government demands - it is ridiculous and horrendous.

I can't see where I've moaned, or 'passed the buck' - you, yourself, know the crazy anomalies in the TRNC, both in law and domestic life.

When were you, yourself, swamped with so much 'red tape' until you came here?

Defend it all you like - I, for one, don't buy it!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 14:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

because of your untrue comments on start of this thread is the reason this thread turned out like it is and couraged others to post untrue comments.I'm aware of the red tape and now how much running around it involves to get anything done.However,this is not a reason to post things that aren't true.Had you started your thread with something like "beware there is a new vat applied on commercial vehicles,privately sold",than the whole story'd have been completely different.

so,for your and 'your' information,I was defending the truth and eventualy,once you've turned up to what you've started,I gave the correct info.

as for others like Groucho,I shall carry on telling 'how it is',you like it or not is your problem.

one thing I must thank you (Tenakoutou) for is that this thread has brought out the true colours about some!!

no twisting,no turning,no gimmicks.................as it is.........provide a debatable link and lets debate.up until then,all can go and

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 14:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 69 in Discussion

yorgozlu - beleive it or not, I genuinely was wanting to know transfer charges on private vehicles. I [wrongly] presumed that private cars would be subject to VAT, unless bought from an 'oto galeri' where the VAT is built in to the advertised sale price. Or maybe I'm wrong there, too?

Thanks to 'cyprusharv'/Msg 11, + your goodself re. commercial vehicles/VAT, we now have the correct info.!

Yorg - keep on telling it how it is.............bugger the whingers !!!

minertor

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 15:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 69 in Discussion

msg 27>................................talk about cry baby..........1

Don't demean yourself Yorg, I'm sure nobody on here thinks you're a "crybaby"

T

tomsteel

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 69 in Discussion

Msg 32. Yorgozlu, I have never replied to any of your posts before on any subject, but I get the feeling (and I am serious here) from reading many of your opinions that you genuinely want to help us 'honest' yabanci to understand the local issues and to settle here in the TRNC. If so, would you consider offering us a 'help' column, as I would like to understand some of the many inequalities of treatment I have encountered since moving here 3+ years ago, not least how to effectively deal with breaches of contract with my house purchase from an 'important N Lefkosa official' developer who has run me ragged since I gave the final payment for my property. Any views? I am sorry if my request appears to be a hijack of the original thread because I acknowledge the fact that it is.

spangles

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou - we almost bought a double cab a couple of years ago. Although this was in an oto galeri the previous owner had registered it as a commercial vehicle. We were warned by the garage that we would have to pay a tax on it because we were intending using it as private vehicle and not commercial.

Could this have something to do with the scenario?

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 69 in Discussion

tomsteel,

If I can be of any help,

Lapta is where I live,my no is 05338625191 or my e-mail is in my profile.Feel free to contact me either way.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 69 in Discussion

spangles/Msg 36:

Yes - everything to do with your experience. I think my friend didn't know the vehicle was commercially registered. I'm afraid I don't kno any more details - I'll have to ask him and find out.

Another minefield - nothing here is as it seems!

tomsteel

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 18:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 69 in Discussion

Msg 37 - çok teşekkürler. I have your details and will now un-hijack this post. Pity I live some 50+ kms east of Lapta. However, the next time I am in the 'wild west', I'll buy you a beer over a chat.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

this is done in order to stop tom,dick and harry from forming up their 'own bussiness'.

If you have a company,you need commercial vehicle and you dont mind paying the vat since it'll all go into expenses. ;)

if you don't have 'own' company....................well............why do you need a commercial vehicle?

every hurdle being put up is being put up because of the neccesity.Joe the public is no longer going to be able to buy a van to do the window cleaning ;)

when I was saying all this 3 years ago,I was branded ';brit busher','racist'.....................yavas yavas........

Ed1957

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 69 in Discussion

Tom, Dick and Harry

great name for an expat (don't forget the TURKS are expat... and we sometimes do) company

With a bit of luck they may work after 17:00 or even, dare I suggest it?

at weekends

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
09/03/2012 21:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 69 in Discussion

msg 41

here is a link for you to read and learn the true meaning of 'you'

http://www.generationexpat.com/expat_philosophy/

before posting even more garbage and turning to big 'daddy' when someone doesn't agree with your bulls**t.

minertor

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 00:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 69 in Discussion

Yorgozlu, don't take our ribbing to heart, we know you feel deeply about your country. Most of us ex-pats feel the same. If we didn't, we wouldn't be here. I don't think I've ever complained about my "lot" here. I have been lucky, many have not. Others are, well, just others.

T

ps can I still have a go on your bike.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 10:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 69 in Discussion

yorgozlu/Msg 40: 'if you don't have 'own' company....................well............why do you need a commercial vehicle?'

Double cabs are, in the civilised word, known as 'sports utility vehicles' - SUV's and are bought by people who have no intention of using them for business - may I dare suggest, like in RoC, where they are cheap and any spares for them, even tyres, are not subject to the taxes charged on 'normal' vehicles - this is why there are so many of them.

Many people need vans of various sizes to carry all sorts of items not associated with business - I, for instance, really need a van to transport my model aircraft, as the car isn't spacious enough.

But...of course...in TRNC.....well, work that one out for yourself/selves - government greed is stifling businesses, causing so many to fold!

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 13:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 69 in Discussion

re. Msg 44: 'Double cabs are, in the civilised word, known as 'sports utility vehicles' - whoops - 'word' should have been 'world'.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

You couldn't be more wrong.

I bought my navara in uk (civilised world!),brand new.17.5% vat were added to initial purchase price.

Then again,of course,because this is trnc,we want to pay for nothing.

ps.I don't like this latest thing as I'm trying to sell my navara.But,I suppose 'beggers can't be choosers'

as for 'government greed'..............trnc has at least 50 years to catch up with places like uk.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 69 in Discussion

yorgozlu: Of course you paid 17.5% VAT in UK for your 'Navara' - everyone who buys any car brand new does.

How can I be wrong - and what about?

So, what is the story - are you saying that in TRNC some utes [double-cabs] are registered as 'commercial', while others are registered as private vehicles?

If 'private', is VAT payable in TRNC on transfer of ownership?

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 19:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

here is a link of another forum regarding vat in uk.

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=64953

it is now no different here.

outcome is exactly same,you pay your vat(buyer),if you have registered company it goes in your business name and can be either claimed back or go down as expenses.

dual cab vehicles are commercial everywhere.

ps.I have just paid the import duty on reno trafic I have recently imported but not got the logbook yet.I'll inform you once thats done of the outcome.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 69 in Discussion

The fact remains that double cabs are the best buy in RoC - that's why they are so popular, even for private use.

Not so in TRNC - obviously because of the extortionate tax demanded!

We'll be interested to hear the outcome of your 'Reno Trafic' - hope you've got good cobbers in the Customs!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 20:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 69 in Discussion

customs already paid,though I do have plenty friends working there.Its the vehicle registery office that no one can do nothing about,since all is already customised and prices are all pre-set.

as for RoC,I don't know if commercial/semi-commercial vehicles are all subject to vat,but if not I'm sure they'll soon start the same.

and lastly,one should not live in trnc and expect rules and regulations of other places/countries.

Max786

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 00:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

Msg 26.

The ice cream van inquiry was for someone else.

What i have or not have to spend on my 'empire' is frankly none of your business. Try adding a few more zeros to your guess.

You know next to nothing about me. In fact you are sooo clever you didn't even get my gender correct.

It's not want you have but what you do with it. In your case don't bother and go back to sleep.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 08:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/re. your Msg 51:

As 'yorgozlu' so rightly advises you in his Msg 23: 'good luck with your 'intentions'.............you'll understand better once you are here.

ps.I'd keep this particular msg for future reference if I was you'

Checking your avatar, I see you're a married Asian 'Sheila' - the 'Scots' bit will really confuse people! Well, anyway, for your grandiose business plans, may I wish you: 'The Best Of British', Chinese, Indian - or whatever!

Max786

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

Msg 52.

Really feel for you mate. Must be lonely on your planet.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 08:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/re. Msg 53:

Not as lonely as it is for you on 'Cloud 9 - Cuckoo land'!

Ooh, do I hear that melodious, ice-creamy tune 'Greensleeves' outside on the street - you mean you and your mate have set up biz in TRNC already?

Good on ya, Max - go for it!

Max786

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

Msg 54.

No it's playing ' SHUTUPYOURFACE ' ' ESPECIALLY FOR YOU '

WHEN and IF i do have an ice cream van i'll sure to park it @ night outside your bedroom and leave it playing .

Sweet Dreams ...............

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 08:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/Msg 55:

Do I detect a note of churlishnss - surely not?

Ah, 'Shadupaya Face' - Joe Dolce - an Italian immigrant to Aussie. He made a mint out of it and, if I remember rightly, couldn't play guitar, but managed to cobble a coupla notes together for that 'hit' song.

Very inadvisable to park your ice-cream van outside my place - it is liable to be exterminated by the Cyp. way of doing things!

Just think - a ball of ice-cream van headlight with a tyre round it and dented cones all over the road!

Max786

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 23:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou.

How do you know what my van looks like??? Are you a member of the secret police.???

But you know, I am starting to warm to your very strange sense of humour.

Will you leave my van along if I a promise to give you a 99.???

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/Msg 57: 'But you know, I am starting to warm to your very strange sense of humour. Will you leave my van along if I promise to give you a 99.??? '

If you're a looker, would a 69 be out of the question???!!!

Max786

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 69 in Discussion

Msg 58 Tenakoutou.

Really now. I hardly know you. Did I say I have a strapping husband? You can have boxed ears if you like. lol

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
16/03/2012 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/Msg 59:

You really shouldn't go around offering complete strangers '99's' - well, not unless you relish 'iffy' responses!

I don't think your 'strapping' husband really wants to put himself at risk for your exuberant folly!

Max786

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 69 in Discussion

Tenakoutou

As the talk was about ice creams vans you should know a 99 is just an ice cream. You have totally brought the discussion to gutter level.

Please refrain from responding to this thread as I do not appreciate the contents of your responses.

I bid you good day.

carian

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 17:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 69 in Discussion

Back to the main topic, does anyone know if you can change the name on the log book in Girne or do you have to go to Lefkosa?

Thanks

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 69 in Discussion

Max786/Msg61: 'As the talk was about ice creams vans you should know a 99 is just an ice cream. You have totally brought the discussion to gutter level.'

So you know what a '69' is - tut tut - a real lady shouldn't and wouldn't!

Did you also know that 'Down Under' a '99' is a 'goodly backskuttling'?

You should be more careful what you offer Antipodeans - they might get the wrong idea, just like I did!

Rambo3

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 69 in Discussion

What a hot topic turned out to be. From where to where.

Thanks Tenekoutou!!!

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 69 in Discussion

carian;

You need to go to nicosia.Alternatively contact cyprusharv on here who could do it for you for a bit of pocket money.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 69 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/71320.asp

carian

Message Posted:
20/03/2012 09:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 69 in Discussion

Thanks, Yorgozlu.

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
26/03/2012 14:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 69 in Discussion

I have registered my van today,with local plates on.

I was in a bit of an estate since they were making me do all running arounds so went into one and they did it all after.But because of that I forgot to find out more details about VAT charges.

In any case,no VAT on my van.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
26/03/2012 19:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 69 in Discussion

Congratulations Yorgozlu - you are now the official 'Man With Van'!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.