North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale: Katie Price lateste Novel, Santa Baby!!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale: Katie Price lateste Novel, Santa Baby!!!!

For Sale: Katie Price lateste Novel, Santa Baby!!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

agentsuz

Message Posted:
07/03/2012 13:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I am selling Kaie Price's latest Novel, Santa Baby, its a fantastic read and a real page turner

RRP £12.99 and I am selling for just 15tl, contact 0533 837 9993 or suziebray@hotmail.co.uk

info: 'I though Tiffany should know that she has a half sister, she's Angel Summer - the famous model.' With these fe words from the mother who gave her away, aspiring stylist and pizza waitress Tiffany Taylor's life turned upside down. As soon as they meet, Angel and Tiff feel as if they have known each other for years, and before she knows it, Tiffany is working as a stylist on Angel's TV makeover programme, and going out with Raul, a Brazilian racing driver who has all the girls weak with lust. If only Angel's seriously sexy bodyguard Sean could be as welcoming. Obviously he has things on his mind, like the kidnap threat hanging over Angel and her daughter Honey, but would it kill him to loosen up a bit?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.