North Cyprus Tourist Board - Can't seem to reply to your post's Re Abandoned Dogs?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Can't seem to reply to your post's Re Abandoned Dogs?

Can't seem to reply to your post's Re Abandoned Dogs?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

Checkers

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 10:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hello again,

I have tried to answer your posts about the abandoned Dogs at the Reservoir, but can't seem to get access.

I feel really bad about them, poor things. And I just cannot understand KAR! We have sponsored KAR for years with monthly payments, and will continue to do so. But we are very upset that they could not help these poor animals. Thank you for getting back to me. Kind regards.

itfc1978

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

One word "resources"

KAR would love to help every dog/cat on the Island, if they had the money and volunteers they would, but they don`t so hard decisions have to be made.

Give a thought to the volunteers (all animal lovers to the core) who have to make the call.

Hamish

Message Posted:
08/03/2012 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

msg 1 Checkers -a seperate response has been posted on the original thread.

itfc1978 - you are so right. The volunteers/staff who have to make decisions and pass those decisions onto members of the public also have feelings. How do people think those volunteers/staff feel about the cases that are reported to them. All too often they take the images and playbacks of reported cases home with them in their minds. Many a night have they worried and been upset about cases and peoples responses. But they have to carry on - they have to continue to make those decisions and pass them on - if they didn't there would be no help, at all, for the animals here.

It is always such a shame that it is often the negative cases that make their way into the public arena - what about all the times they CAN and DO help ? Little is said about those !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.