North Cyprus Tourist Board - Sounds from back down the years........
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Sounds from back down the years........

Sounds from back down the years........

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

pammick

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 11:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi everybody, on this Sunday's JUKEBOX SHOW - March 11th - Bayrak International - 87.8 and 105 fm - starting at 10am - I will be playing the following songs:- Bobby Bloom (Montego Bay) - Mike & The Mechanics (Nobody Knows) - Julio Iglesias (Crazy) - Elvis Presley (She's Not You) - Brenda Lee (My Colouring Book) - Yello (The Race) - Sade (Love Is Stronger Than Pride) - Gladys Knight & The Pips (Midnight Train To Georgia) - Hot Rockin' (Can Ya Bop, Can Ya Boogie) - Dana Gillespie (It Ain't The Meat) - Beach Boys (I Get Around) - Shawn Elliott (Shame & Scandal In The family) - Temptations (Just My Imagination) - Paper Dolls (Something Here In My Heart) - Sweet (Poppa Joe) - and - Donna Summer (Love's About To Change My Heart).

For online broadcasts - type BRTK in your browser - click on BRT hompage - click on BAYRAK INTERNATIONAL.

For request/s - Email me at - jukebox.show@yahoo.co.uk - or post on this message.

Hope you can tune in.

DJ MIKE.

Suffolk

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Sounds like a cracking show Mike

Will look forward to tuning in

Irene and Steve

spider

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for the music. Not sure if you will be able to listen to this link ? some real,real oldies here

Please let me know if you can hear it,thanks. Enjoy if you do

http://oldsoulmusic.tumblr.com/page/2#showplaylist=true&showplaylistbutton=true&autoplay=true&showpop=false&popup=true&queuenumber=1

Spider,X

spider

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

DJ Mike.

Here is another link if your on Facebook. I love it All who do Facebook and love Soul Music enjoy

Just passing it on. For the members who do not like my links no need to open the link if not interested I do not need snide comments thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SOULSPY/110668575679622?sk=wall

spider

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hmm,looks like the facebook link did not work ! Oh well you can always try to hunt it down.

Just found this one too. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01cvr8b

Spider,X

pammick

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 02:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for the message Steve.

Hi Maria, thanks for the links. I don't do 'Facebook' but I do like the other two links. I have put them in my 'favourites'. Let DJ Max Pickup of the 'Soul Train' show know about those two links. Being a Soul and Tamla Motown man he WILL really appreciate them. How about sending me some more requests.

MIKE

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.