North Cyprus Tourist Board - Residency cost and tests needed ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Residency cost and tests needed ?

Residency cost and tests needed ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Additional Costs in North Cyprus

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

the2ofus

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Hi - we are due to renew our residency soon - can anyone answer the following for us ;

Under 60s - blood test - where does it have to be done (we used Talat last year) ? How much is it ?

Do we also have to have Xray - if so where do we have to get that done (it would make sense if it were the same place as blood but knowing TRNC it probably won't be !!!) and how much is it ?

Thanks

teatime

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

You need to go to the police station first and they will give you a form which you take to Girne hospital. It then depends where Girne hospital sends you, if it is the hospital you go upstairs to have bloods and x-ray done. Bith near to each other and easy to find, just look for a mass of people waiting to get in. If you are lucky enough to be sent to a private lab, then you won't need an x-ray, as they do an injection test for TB.

Hope this helps and good luck with it.

padisha

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

we did ours yesterday-went to police station at about 11.40-4 peeps before us no brits-me over 60 wife under-very nice policeman filled out my renewal but had to give my wife a form for blood test-seemingly all tests now done at Girne hospital, if you live in area (İ think).

went to girne hospital-12.50-first thing we were asked for (after passports and police form) was that we pay 135TL-no other customers around-a lovely cleaner showed us where to go and spoke on our behalf to ladies at counter-my wife had blood test - arm swabbed, correct pressure band applied, new needle (me Hawkeye)-blood taken-sent to x-ray-waited for about 15 mins-area empty apart from a lady with a broken wrist (in cast) waiting for her turn-over the years we have had awful situations-today we were expecting more of the same-perhaps it was our turn to 'be lucky'-no other charge 135TL in total.hope this helps- out by1.40-stunned by our good fortune

padisha

the2ofus

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Thanks for that teatime and padisha - very helpful.

cyprustimes

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 17:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

216 tl and 9 tl stamps

barbaros

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 18:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Hi

Went to police station two weeks ago. Arrived 7.30. In at 08.35. Sent to State hospital arriving at 09.00

Went downstairs to payment office (next to Cafateria) and took no. from machine. Had to wait to pay for over

an hour. Then upstairs for blood test waited approx 20 mins and then the xray around the corner and waited approx

20 minutes. Back to police station for 11.00 only one person in front out by 11.30

Worst part is waiting to pay for the blood test. 135tl You go to first window and then wait again to pay and get

the paper work at the second window.

Hope this helps

Regards

B

reyntj

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 09:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

i have to go get the blood test i know your not meant to open it what do i do after that thepolice said to take it to lefkosa

MrsSnakes

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Msg 7, Not sure what exactly you are asking but you do nothing but wait until you go to immigration at Lefkosa with your unopened brown envelope results.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.