North Cyprus Tourist Board - Kitchen recommendations
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Kitchen recommendations

Kitchen recommendations

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Molono

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 19:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I'm looking for a kitchen company who can supply a nice quality, well fitted kitchen at a reasonable price with good after-sales service. Any recommendations please?

Nannykathleen

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

We had a very large new kitchen fitted last year by Ciddi Mutfak, opposite Astro in Girne. We cannot fault their planning, fitting nor after sales service. They plan by computer, so you can have pictures of the finished result. They fitted our kitchen in one day, working hard until half an hour past midnight! The finish is astoundingly good, not a scratch on anything despite their having to store it all for a while until our extension was completed. The delivery time is a bit long, as the units are made in Turkey I believe, but well worth waiting for. We had a couple of post-fitting issues, not problems with their work I must add but delays wth the delivery of appliances, which were dealt with although we had paid in full. We were pleasantly surprised by their performance, having suffered from much shoddy workmanship here in the past.

rollinbones

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 09:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Lineadecor in Nicosia.... Great range, slow closing door and all the gadgets to go with kitchen for a modern lifestyle..... Excellent service and some really cool models.... The planning department is great too..... Check them out on their website, I have been using them for two years now, can't fault them.....

fatouche

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 10:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Ronnie's Furniture in Karaolangolu.....they're briliant.

Speak to Kadir on 0533 86729740

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.