North Cyprus Tourist Board - Friends Reunited. Have you had contacts.?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Friends Reunited. Have you had contacts.?

Friends Reunited. Have you had contacts.?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

spider

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Are you on friends reunited and have you had old friends contact you. ?

Yesterday I had a contact from an old school friend who I have not seen from the age of maybe 16yr old. She in boxed me out of the blue. What a very nice surprise it was to when she said she has been living over South side for some time and it would be good to meet up 6months ago an old friend now living in Canada contacted me too she has been living there for some 20yrs.

Its so nice when people want to make contact with you after so long. Just wondered if others have some nice stories too. Hope no one has run off with an old flame

Spider,X

Marion

Message Posted:
10/03/2012 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Yes, I too have rediscovered some of friends from various parts of my life - kids on the street where I grew up; old school friends; old uni friends - in ffact most of them are old because we have been around a bit. Wonderful to catch up. It is similar with Facebook, except many of the folk of yestteryear are not FB people, and that is where Friends Reunited is to helpful.

But sorry Spider, no old flames not even to rekindle a spark, let along run off with - but people who mattered to me in the past and with whom it is great to re-establish contact.

pammick

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 08:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I contacted some old school friends which was great, but my biggest surprise was when my cousin, who I have not seen in 40 years contacted me and through him, I now have contact with other long lost family members. Fantastic!

Pam

Doris43

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 09:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

i was contacted by a distant relative on my mothers side and i now have a list of all the family dating back to 1716 it is amazing

mamachina

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Here's a nice one for you, Spider. All because of Friends United. A few years ago, my unmarried oldest son contacted an old school friend, or she contacted him Im not sure which way - they had not met since the 5th form at Blandford!! They met up, eventually, she had been divorced and had a daughter of 18ish and an older son. A few years ago they married - at the wedding he said, "Im not sure who is most surprised to find us here, me or my mother". He knew I worried about him!! I think they are the happiest of all my kids! They have a nice house, and seem very happy, dont earn the earth but..... Even the daughter wanted him to adopt her, but she was too old!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.