North Cyprus Tourist Board - Football!!were have all the gobby city fans gone now!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Football!!were have all the gobby city fans gone now!!

Football!!were have all the gobby city fans gone now!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

timaloy

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 15 in Discussion

sorry mcity,couldint resist

yorgozlu

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 15 in Discussion

why post and be sorry.

I for one have been waiting for this to happen.I just kind of new.Experience always proves to be best when the going gets tough.

Next one in line is the so called 'high flying'.......................!!! lol

birdman

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 15 in Discussion

1 - 0 to Swansea and didn't they play well.

From 10 defenders came victory, good for them. City were not at their best but that is no excuse. Swansea played a tactically better game.

Congratulations.

Gobby City Fans ? 10 games still to go !

Gerry

greylag

Message Posted:
11/03/2012 22:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 15 in Discussion

Good on the team from Wales.They really do pass the ball well,ask Arsenal.If the Swans had a decent striker they would be way higher up the table then they are now.

mcity

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 00:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 15 in Discussion

Remember 6-1 at the swamp

Be scared, be very scared.

You scum have yet to come to the real big boys yet.

Kevan

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 06:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 15 in Discussion

Message 5

Big boys ?the swap ? Scum?

Jog on ....not winning a title in 44years hardly makes you big boys

having our old commonwealth stadium as your ground ,I want my council tax refund still lol

Long way to go yet and city may go all the way ,but bitterness in defeat is something you have to learn to deal with

Kav

Sandford

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 15 in Discussion

Msg 5:

Actually, the 'scum' play at the Emirates, where you have yet to go and have also to entertain Chelsea as well as play Utd. Still a bit to do then before you make space for the premiership trophy!

Yorg LOL. You have had more wobbles this season than Spurs, and suggest you look at the 'run in' before thinking you will end up as the top London team. Dream on big boy.

mcity

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 15 in Discussion

Msg 7

No, I am pretty sure that the scum play at OT.

The only people that said City would win the Premiership were the misguided scum. I personally think it will take another season till we win it.

Msg 6

Yes the big boys, the richest club in the world, gods own football team. The only bitter ones are you lot who now cannot buy the title like you used to.

Sick of telling you all about the original council ground being OT, the council paid for the rebuilding of the swamp after Uwe,s grandad bombed it in WW2.

Kevan

Sandford

Message Posted:
12/03/2012 17:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 15 in Discussion

Kevan,

Fair comment. One mans scum is another mans Arsenal!

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 21:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 15 in Discussion

Message 8

Love the banter....bet your another city fan that's popped out of his closet now your challenging ......all had your head hidden for 40years,now your full of pride ,nice one ........never seen so many city shirts have as this year,even old grand ads wearing hats and manager coats.....shame you can't pack your ground out lol....all them cheap tickets you offer to get bums on seats........ye ha ,hope you do win the league,I always think you should experience some glory once in a lifetime

Take care rich man ,takes a lot of prawns to fill a trawler

Kav

mcity

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 23:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 15 in Discussion

Kav

You seem a very bitter and twisted little scum, has some city fan upset you in the past.

I have been a season ticket holder for 36 years now, just sold it because I moved here to live. Bet you have never been to the swamp in your life (dont lie now, tell the truth little scum)

City shirts have been in the top 10 best selling shirts, IN THE WORLD, for a number of years now, even when we were in the old third division.

As I have said before the scum give out more complimentary tickets than the whole of the rest of the Premiership put together ( I know your chief accountant )

Most home games this season have been sell outs, have yours ?

The only glory hunters are you sheep, it is very easy to support a team that wins everything.

PS could you scum please learn how to form sentences and spell.

Kevan

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 07:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 15 in Discussion

Message11

You appear to be wanting to make it personal, don't.

nd a big tip from me.....don't call me scum

Enjoy the banter that's great ,get twisted and make it personal and you will rattle the cage of something you won't like

Kav

Im going and Ending this banter on this thread for me before it does get out of hand ......I know living in moston all my life I'm a true manc.....these colours dont run

newlad

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 08:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 15 in Discussion

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/story.php?story_id=3937

See you at there Kav.

Paul.

mcity

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 11:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 15 in Discussion

Msg 11

Kavenkoy

Nothing personal meant by this banter at all.

Apologies if I have upset you but in the pubs and clubs that I used to go in back home this was just the sort of banter between the supporters every night.

Must be the pressure of the run in getting to you.

Msg 13

Paul

Cant open what you have posted mate.

Kevan

fy16jj

Message Posted:
16/03/2012 11:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 15 in Discussion

Just shows money spent does not always mean success. For years CITY fans described themselves as proper fans especially when they were the fifth best team in greater manchester. You seem to have changed since the Arabs bought you any banter is met by arrogance and aggression. I have witnessed this persoanlly and every season you get a little more like utd. How you have changed from being proper fans to being just like your main rivals in such a short space of time.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.