North Cyprus Tourist Board - Well done Extend (and agent)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Well done Extend (and agent)

Well done Extend (and agent)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

stockiefan

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

We have recently extended our contract with the company and upgraded our speed. We wer'nt getting our correct speed, Extend have just left, they came unanounced, fitted a new dish and realigned it, works great now, credit where credit is due. Thanks Gwyn for all your help too.

Panchocat

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Gwyn was always an excellent agent, but Extend never did solve our problems. Not enough bandwidth to sustain Skype calls despite us upping our bandwidth with Extend.

Maybe their speeds are faster now as so many of their former customers have changed to Multimax

eXtendAgent

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 14:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks stockiefan, they did say they may have to visit you and change your equipment on the roof if they couldn't sort it out remotely.

Panchocat, I could never understand why you didn't have a good connection as you had a good line of sight to the base station. It is one of life's mysteries. Thanks for the comment regarding my service as an agent. I do try my best with everyone.

It's a small island and bad news travels fast. Rarely do customers thank me for the good service I provide. Many just take it for granted but after answering the phone 7 days a week for the past 7 years and sorting out the customers and fixing their problems most of the time I must be doing something right.

Gwyn

0533 869 4371

Pippie

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

I've complained a number of times about the speed I get but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Perhaps they're only looking after the customers who've been taken in and upgraded but I'm not upgrading and tying myself in to another 12 month contract if they don't give me what I paid for in the first place. If things don't improve quick I'm off to Multimax too.

stockiefan

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Pippie,

Bit of an unfair comment. Its everybodies choice to renew or not, I have been with the company for 7 years and have had good service. I was not "taken in" as you put it, the deal was there I took it. My dish was at least 4 yrs old and was replaced for a new model and tuned into another server, that has seemed to work at present. Good luck, hope you get what you have paid for.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 00:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Msg 3 eXtendAgent

Gwyn Alldred

Any chance of an Email reply sent to you 24Hrs ago as I've given up hope of any response from the many I've sent to info@extendbroadband.com ?!

Richard

eXtendAgent

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 12:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Sorry Brinsley, I haven't received an email from you. Please can you resend to either extendbroadband@gmail.com or arrivalimited@gmail.com?

Thank you

Gwyn

eXtendAgent

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 12:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Brinsley, I have just checked my 'Spam' and your email is in there. Please give me chance to read it and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Gwyn

Brinsley

Message Posted:
14/03/2012 13:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Msg 8

As good as your word, you have made contact. I hope you can clear up what appears to be an Extend administration cock-up!

Richard

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.