North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale Brand New MIDI DJ Controller (Numark MixTrack Pro)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale Brand New MIDI DJ Controller (Numark MixTrack Pro)

For Sale Brand New MIDI DJ Controller (Numark MixTrack Pro)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Cahit

Message Posted:
13/03/2012 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I have a an unused Numark Mixtrack Pro MIDI controller for sale, it was bought around 3-4 months ago brand new as a gift for my cousin but he already had one! I have no use for it and the shop in Nicosia refuses to take it back or exchange it. Like I said its mint as I havnt even used it, it is fully boxed which i have opened to check the item, it has all the reciepts and a one year guarantee, still 7-9 months to go, it also comes with Tracktor LE 2.

Retail price 200 Euros

Selling Price 150 Euros. (350 tl)

Email - jahit@compwise.net 0533 865 2033

Spec

Complete digital DJ performance.

MIXTRACK PRO is a complete DJ system that works with the music on your Mac or PC. MIXTRACK PRO's classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup connects to your computer so you can scratch, mix, loop, and much more. MIXTRACK PRO has all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, MIXTRACK PRO is portable, so you'll always be ready to DJ anywhere.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.