North Cyprus Tourist Board - Pasta lovers please take note - Carpenters this week
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Pasta lovers please take note - Carpenters this week

Pasta lovers please take note - Carpenters this week

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

pammick

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Some good news for those of you who like REAL pasta, we have a new stall at carpenters this week!!! Claire will be selling her fresh, home made pasta and sauces -- form a queue behind me please, this sounds wonderful and I can't wait to try it!

You can also buy good quality, up to the minute DVDs, fresh oranges and preserves, including Lemon Curd.

Tina is back from the UK with her lovely shawls, Karen has Goose eggs, duck eggs as well as free range hens eggs. Top quality clothing, jewelery, colourful plants for your garden and artwork for your walls.

You can also get your tickets for the 112 (royal) ball!

Carpenters has a lot to offer and remember - small is beautiful! Come and enjoy a coffee in the lovely garden, the sun has promised to shine for us. See you there!!

Pam

Bowman

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 10:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

When does this market take place?

Cazleo

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 10:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

10am to midday at Carpenters on Fridays

pammick

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 13:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Every Friday morning 10am til 12-30pm at Carpenters Restaurant Karaoglanoglu. Coming from Lapta side turn left just after Bell Foods, from Girne side turn right just after what used to be Bektash supermarket, just after little bus shelter. You will see our big white and red market sign hanging on the lamp post.

Pam

Castlemilk

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Mmmmm! I'll be second in the queue Pam!

I'm sure we'll have a fine morning weather wise, and I have half price clothes with me again.

There is also the return of the book stall, so many interesting things to look forward to!!

pammick

Message Posted:
16/03/2012 08:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Here's hoping that, just as in Camelot, the rain may only fall between sundown and sun up!!!! The sky is looking brighter, so I reckon we will risk it!!!!

Pam

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.