North Cyprus Tourist Board - On A Lighter Note!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > On A Lighter Note!!!

On A Lighter Note!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

natalie

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

May I offer great praise and recommendations to Ozel Hastanesi Girne. My husband had a prosate operation there two weeks ago and we could not recommend highly enough the care and professional treatment he received. The nursing staff, whose English was limited, were kind caring and jovial and attentive at all times. Prior to rushing into a prostate biopsy like Cyprus Life/Medikent did a year ago, various test were performed to deem if a biopsy was required. It was deemed necessary and the pre and post biopsy preparation was excellent, far more than can be said for the one done in Cyprus Life/Medikent. It is a very undignified procedure and was appalling carried out at Medikent. Ozel made it as dignified as possible, plus 400 YTL cheaper. Well done Ozel Hastenesi.

Marion

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 21:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Obviously your husband knew he had a problem, but does this place carryout tests to ascertain if there is a problem. What do you know, Natalie? And where exactly is the Ozel Hospital. I am sure people would be interested in learning more.

natalie

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Marion,yes my husbands problem has been monitored for over 18 months but became borderline. Dr. Ozur was recommended to us by a friend and such a professional. Ozel hastenesi, go by the Pia Bella as if going back into Girne and there is a sign on the left before you hit the main road, hope this helps. They carry out all tests and have a lab insitu.

LittleTed

Message Posted:
15/03/2012 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I too can recommend this hospital personally , Drs are all Consultants and they have their own Labs on site and tests are done with in 15 mins. Staff at all levels are excellent and I rcommended this Hospital or Private Clinic to a friend recently for a Prostate problem and he had a operation like me and your hubby and could nt praise them enough for professionalism and caring shown at all levels.

They are superb!!!!

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
16/03/2012 07:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Although not having to had to use this hospital (as yet!) I would like to say that the Ozel hospital was used during the women's anti cancer campaign ran by Help Those With Cancer Association/Tulips at the end of last year.

Many of the ladies that attended this campaign came back to us and told us how impressed they were with the Ozel hospital by their professionalism and care.

It's good to know of a good hospital on our doorstep.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.