North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turning your gold in to CASH
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turning your gold in to CASH

Turning your gold in to CASH

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pippie

Message Posted:
16/03/2012 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Just a reminder if you haven't read it before ...

If you have any old unwanted gold sitting around collecting dust, why not cash in on it? Or, if you could do with a pick me up for your pocket, start rummaging around through those drawers and jewellery boxes and bring your gold to me.

Whether it's complete or broken, twisted or tangled chains, rings missing stones or out of shape, bent earrings or even worn out old coins, it doesn't matter. No matter what the condition or whatever the Karat, I'll take it. If it's gold, it's worth it's weight!

You can bring your gold to me tomorrow (Saturday) at Chateau Lambousa market 8.30 - 12.30.

Alternatively you will find me on Sunday at the Pine Bay Sunday market 8.30-12:00 in Karaoglanoglu.

Or, if either of these venues will be difficult for you, give me a call and we can meet up somewhere convenient - 0542 878 5442 or drop me an e-mail - cyprusjules@yahoo.co.uk .

I will give you Cash, not cheque.

Pippie

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Don't forget Sunday morning market beside the Pine Bay hotel in Karaoğlanoğlu

Pippie

Message Posted:
23/03/2012 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Just a reminder that I'm back at Chateau Lambousa tomorrow (Saturday) for anyone hoping to turn their gold in to cash.

Pippie

Message Posted:
26/03/2012 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

This Thursday at 11am I will be at the Waterfront in the Celebrity Hotel as part of the RBL Summer Fashion Show. If you would like to bring your gold to me, for me to buy from you - jewellery, teeth, or otherwise, you will be very welcome!! If it's gold I will buy it.

I am particularly looking for very fine/delicate gold chains - mainly necklaces, but bracelets too. Let me make you a good offer for what you don't want anymore.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.