North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale Revolutinary New Cyclone Pool Filter
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale Revolutinary New Cyclone Pool Filter

For Sale Revolutinary New Cyclone Pool Filter

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

slumdog

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 08:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Cyclone Ultra Pool Filter has been designed on the same principle as the Dyson but using water.

NO costly sand changes to your filter every 2/3 yrs

ONLY uses 15ltrs of water for backwash thus saving more money on water chemicals and Electricity instead of 2 tons of water wasted everytime you backwash with traditional sand filters.

Very easy to install only 1.2 mtrs in length i can give help and advice on this

These units are very popular in Dubai but the Ultra is the most advanced and can replace up to a 8000 dia sand filter(will cope with most pools here and i have bought from the Spatex water tech exibition in UK)

Was to be fitted on my pool here in Lapta but i am relocating south of girni where i have no pool.

Cost inc tax and carriage £595 Will Sell at £450 the unit is garanteed for one yr

YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED TRULLY FAB DESIGNED FILTER !!

Tel 05338478936 to view no time wasters please

JohnWG

Message Posted:
18/03/2012 18:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Waterco hold design patents for this type of Filter. Slumdog has given a very good description of the operation of Cyclone Pool Filters.

I installed a Waterco Cyclone over a year ago and I am very pleased with it. Alongside the Waterco butterfly check valve which has been free from blockage and untouched for two years both have significantly improved my pool system. I import Waterco products and once Slumdoghas sold his unit can offer additional units for sale to other users.

Cyclone and Cyclone plus.

The Cyclone is for use with existing sand filter. The second type is the Cyclone plus which incorporates a replaceable filter element suitable for pools up to 100m3

So no need to install sand filter unless you already have one. The element can be washed off to clean but would need replacing annually.

The cost of the Waterco Cyclone would be circa £450. Cyclone Plus depends upon filter size.

Full spec sheets available upon request.

Tel 0532 340 2230

slumdog

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 19:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Thanks for all your interest Unit NOW SOLD

Note the Cyclone Ultra is the next generation of Unit and works on a stand alone principle .Does not need a seperate sand filter

The Cyclone Plus is suitable for pools up to 75m3 not 100m3 as stated by my learned friend above who seems to have attached himself to my thread

JohnWG

Message Posted:
19/03/2012 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Slumdog

"learned" no, friend not yet but I thought you would appreciate my comment on a full years successful operation of Cyclone and two years with butterfly check valve. If I did not already have a sand filter I would definitely have installed Cyclone plus with integral cartridge filter

Extract from Cyclone brochure

The NEW MultiCyclone Ultra Filter

The MultiCyclone Ultra combines centrifugal filtration and a cartridge filter in one streamlined housing, the result is a very compact filtration system which eliminates the need for a traditional sand or cartridge filter for pools up to 100m³. The MC12(70) is designed for pools with a lower flow rate, up to 13.5m³/hr, and the MC16(70) is designed for flow rates of up to 16.8m³/hr.

•Two stage filtration

•Minimal maintenance

•Saves water and energy

•70ft2 Pleated filter cartridge

Ultra or Plus depends which country you buy in. If anyone would like to see brochure or installation. Contact number above.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.