North Cyprus Tourist Board - New Home Required for Loveable Cat
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New Home Required for Loveable Cat

New Home Required for Loveable Cat

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

SteveB

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

We are going back to the UK shortly and need to find a new home for our lovely 4 year old Tabby cat. She has been vacinated for rabies and had a blood test done, so we know she has a clean bill of health. Could you give a home to Jess, she will show you as much affection as she has shown us over the last 3 & 1/2 years. Please contact Steve & Jean on 0533 8329316 If you can give her a loving home.

Whistler

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 11:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Why dont you do what we are doing and put her on the overland transporter that KAR arrange. We are taking a large dog AND two cats!!!!!

SteveB

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

we did enquire but there is nothing available untill next year

Bambi

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 11:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Cant be that loveable otherwise you wouldn't be dumping it how can you have an animal for 3 and a half years then just leave it behind I believe small animals can travel beside you on an airplane so why can you not take it with you?

SteveB

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

There is no way i would dump as you put it any animal, we have spoke to K A R and if we can not find a new home for her we will pay what ever it costs and take her back to the uk. If you know anything about taking a animal back to uk you will know its either by road through K A R at a cost of £600 pounds or more or through a approved route by air which means Ercan to Charles De Gaul in Paris then by road into uk, and as we be traveling to Yorkshire the cost will be around £ 1,000. Which shows how much we do care for Jess.

Hope this answers your reply Bambi.

pammick

Message Posted:
18/03/2012 09:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Please people - do not be too quick to judge!!! I know the circumstances and our friends have taken all the correct steps, intending to take their cat back with them, but sometimes, for what ever reason, it is not always possible. They adopted this cat after some other uncaring person abandoned it and I know they would never just go and leave it. Rehoming it is the priority right now, because I know they are going through agonies about the fate of their lovely cat. I just hope that some cat lover out there will agree to take her in.

Pam

SteveB

Message Posted:
18/03/2012 10:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks Pam Yes Jess was just a stray that kept calling at our door, and so we gave her a home, and to be honest we are really pleased we did, she loves the affection but gives so much back, thats why she is lovely.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.