North Cyprus Tourist Board - Rental Property required for single lady from the 1st week in April
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Rental Property required for single lady from the 1st week in April

Rental Property required for single lady from the 1st week in April

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

metin

Message Posted:
17/03/2012 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Rental required, bungalow or villa , area preferred between Alsancak & Karsiyaka only.

No apartments with stairs.

Please call Lyn with details on 0533 8448135 or 0392 8218573

lindsay

Message Posted:
18/03/2012 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

i have a friend who has some 1 bed bungalows that sit around a beautiful pool in lovely gardens .. it is in alsanjack very close to the archmenya restaraunt ...the last time i spoke with her, she had one just go empty ?.. they are £250 per month i understand , the only questionable thing is, she does have 4 dogs . great for secruity at night , but i guess you need to be a dooggy lover ? furthermore i have a newish 3x bed 2bath apartment fully funished , ground floor with own large private garden 300metre from the sea in lapta , rent negotiable depending on your requirements ... i am un uk at this moment but email would be fine mrburpi@hotmail.com. +44 7971 339854 ... i will be there in trnc 29th march my number will be 533 866 5249 .

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.