North Cyprus Tourist Board - RBL Kyrenia Branch trip to Gallipoli/Troy and Izmir in September
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > RBL Kyrenia Branch trip to Gallipoli/Troy and Izmir in September

RBL Kyrenia Branch trip to Gallipoli/Troy and Izmir in September

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

theoddmajor

Message Posted:
21/03/2012 08:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

THERE are now only a few places still left on the RBL Kyrenia Branch 5 days/4 night’s trip to Gallipoli, Troy and Izmir between 20 – 24 September 2012. The cost, which includes return flights, transfers in Turkey, all trips and entry fees with a professional guide, 3 nights HB in the 4 star hotel Akol in Çanakkale and 1 night BB in the Best Western Hotel in Izmir and lunch on 3 days of the tour, is £395 per person in a double room, or £470 for a single room. There is a £25 surcharge for non-RBL members.

To book simply visit the home page of the branch website at: http://www.rblkyrenia.com and click on the Gallipoli icon. Or contact the branch secretary Anne Lloyd at the weekly RBL stand at the Lambousa market every Saturday. A deposit of £150 per person is required to reserve you place with the balance due at the end of July.

theoddmajor

Message Posted:
21/03/2012 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

You can of course leave your details on here.

theoddmajor

Message Posted:
24/03/2012 18:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Back to the top

Marion

Message Posted:
24/03/2012 21:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

sounds wonderful. Wish i could go, but my diary doesn't allow it. I think it sounds a great deal I envy you!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.