North Cyprus Tourist Board - Achmenya market really busy today
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Achmenya market really busy today

Achmenya market really busy today

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

troysgirl86

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 18:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

We had a fantastic day at Achmenya market today the glorious sun was out and attracted a lot more people.

The turnout from both stall holders and customers was great and we would love it if next week is even better. Stalls are free so there is nothing to loose the more stall holders we get the better the market will be.

We have beautiful scarves, shawls, pashminas, handmade jewellery, sun dresses, handbags, fans, handmade cards, books, handmade food, pandora jewellery and lots more well worth a look.

Achmenya also do a special market menu with 2 main meals for just 17tl very delicious food and it's a beautiful place to sit and enjoy a meal or a drink or just sit and natter to friends.

So come along and visit us next Thursday the market is open from 11 till 2. To find us turn left at the golden lady in alsancak and take the first left and we are just down there on the right below riverside holiday village.

Many thanks x

Marion

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 19:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

So sorry i could not call in today. I drove past and was so sorry that I did not have time to stop. so maybe next week and if the sun is shining as it was today, then it will be great to soak up the sun over a cuppa.

glad you had a good day. Hope next week is even better for you.

horselover48

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 19:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Did you advertise it on here ? I may have gone if i had known and sorry I missed it . Will it be there next week ?

metin

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Yes it was advertised on the forum, but don't worry, its on every week. See you next Thursday.

spider

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 23:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

We also enjoyed a nice lunch and afternoon here with friends.

Please keep this market going because I do not do the markets over here but very much like going to this one. A) because its local and the day is convenient for me,more so than the other market days. B) The lunch is very nice and a good deal. It is just a light lunch so please do not expect a huge plate. C) All the stall holders are nice and friendly and they are getting more stalls as the better weather arrives.

Spider,X

troysgirl86

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 23:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Yes the advertisements get put on here it is on every week and thanks to all for the lovely comments we enjoy going as everyone is so friendly stall holders and customers. X

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.