North Cyprus Tourist Board - Whats on in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Whats on in North Cyprus

Whats on in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

flyingbean

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 20:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

we are comming over for a holiday in mid july, can anybody tell us if theres any concerts on at bellapais or anywhere else, also who do we contact about turtle watching and wheres good to watch live shows in the evening, thanks

martinD41

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

I hope you enjoy your Holiday, But May I ask, What's wrong with Jersey in July?In July here it's 40C plus, nothing to do and very uncomfortable at night..Are you used to being bitten by sand flies,Mozzies and the like,be prepared for a litter covered Island,...... Rob the Guernsey man ..

Brinsley

Message Posted:
22/03/2012 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Classical concerts at Bellapais Abey, usually March/April/May and sometimes in Autumn. Too hot otherwise. I'm not sure of this years program but other members should be able to help. July a bit of a no no for cultural trips and concerts as it's too hot.

Richard

ianwfs

Message Posted:
23/03/2012 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

As others have said, the main concert season finishes in June. There will probably be ad hoc things, but it's much too early for details

One possibility is Dance of Cyprus. They intend to have weekly performances all summer, but exact dates and venues are still being discussed.

Events are usually posted here and on my web site, http://www.whatson-northcyprus.com , but July is still some way away.

ormsby2

Message Posted:
23/03/2012 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

google SPOT to get the link to the turtle project website.

another helpful website is http://www.simplynorthcyprus.com

most of the festivals take place during the spring and the autumn as they are connected to wild life like the orchids, tulips, carob and olive.

If you email me closer to the time..i will know exactly what is going on..and would be happy to help.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.