North Cyprus Tourist Board - positive feedback
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > positive feedback

positive feedback

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
06/01/2009 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Just come back from another visit to the TRNC , had a fab Christmas break at the Acapulco hotel , there new spa and restaurant is very nice indeed , would def book again . The golf club never fails to please , we have never had a bad meal there and the service is second to none . The new supermarket i think it is called Lemar the last one before you turn on the road to the Acapulco always has a warm welcome lost my car key and quick as a flash they found it for me , nothing it to much trouble for the staff there . The little local shop at Tatlsu called mektran gave us free gifts when we did our shopping there always a smile for us , Peanuts restaurant very kindly drove our car for us , up the steep hill and by golly it is steep , i was nervy about driving up the hill mentioned it to my daughter and a waiter overheard and said ''no problem i will drive it for you'' .even the petrol station gave us free gifts . I would like to say a special thankyou to all of these lovely people .

fire starter

Message Posted:
06/01/2009 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

pipie,

last time we ate at peanuts the pizza was off.

they have no shame, tried to tell us it was the turkish cheese,lol.

(we eat turkish cheese all the time.)

peanuts is part of the ezic group.

how many times have they been done by the health and hygene people in the last 5 years.

i think it was about 4 at last count.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
07/01/2009 03:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

''Crikey '' and i eat at ezic when i am over there all the time the one on the bypass is one of my favourites , flipping heck that's one for the books so to speak .

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.