North Cyprus Tourist Board - Dodgy Insurance Claim?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Dodgy Insurance Claim?

Dodgy Insurance Claim?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See North Cyprus Insurance Related Threads posted so far

» Read Information about North Cyprus Property Insurance

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
06/01/2009 18:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

These are some of the excuses used in genuine insurance claims:

"As I was driving round a bend when one of the doors opened and a frozen kebab flew out, hitting and damaging a passing car," said one driver.

A herd of cows licked my car and caused damage to the paintwork," one policyholder explained.

"A deer head butted the windscreen of my car, after being enticed by the yellow tax disc," another claims form read.

"I parked in a country lane beside a hedge, when I returned to the vehicle, two horses had chewed my car," a distraught motorist complained.

"A frozen squirrel fell out of a tree and crashed through the windscreen on to the passenger seat," said one claimant.

"A pheasant flew into the windscreen causing me to lose control, mount a kerb and roll over," added another.

"While I was waiting at traffic lights, a wasp went down my trouser leg which made me hit the accelerator and prang the car in front," read a different form.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
06/01/2009 18:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

* I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.

* I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

* I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.

* As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.

* In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

* I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.

* The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.

* I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blan

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
06/01/2009 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

* I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.

* The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were - Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo..

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.