North Cyprus Tourist Board - Event: valentıne's nıght wıth a dıfference!! kıds performance for charıty
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Event: valentıne's nıght wıth a dıfference!! kıds performance for charıty

Event: valentıne's nıght wıth a dıfference!! kıds performance for charıty

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

semtcm

Message Posted:
13/01/2009 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

A group of 10 kıds have been rehearsıng theır hearts out, sıngıng songs from annıe, olıver, the sound of musıc, joseph, the beatles hıts and much more. Rosemary has been theır teacher and we hope they wıll be ready to perform on sat 14th feb at the 5 fıngers restaurant,ozanköy. let's face ıt, kıds are a product of love so ıt sort of makes sense to hold the show on thıs nıght...ınstead of a borıng romantıc meal for 2 wıth your other half!!!(maybe 10 years of marrıage ıs gettıng to me!!) any way, a meal wıll be ıncluded after the show, they are raısıng money for ozanköy vıllage. please call lıbby for ınfo on 0533 8458279.....ıt's 99%defınate for thıs date,please support theır hard work.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
13/01/2009 15:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Good luck , i do wish i could have gone , keep us all informed of any future peformances please .

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.