North Cyprus Tourist Board - Oscar and Muffiin
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Oscar and Muffiin

Oscar and Muffiin

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

ClaireCat44

Message Posted:
15/01/2009 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I am looking for a kind, cat-loving home for 2 5-month old kittens, brother and sister. Both are long-haired. Oscar is black and is very trusting and affectionate. He is absolutely no problem. Muffin, his sister, is marmalade and is very timid but is getting braver. They can both use a cat-litter tray. The reason I am looking for a home for them is that I have 3 cats of my own but last week when the nights were so cold, I let Oscar stay in the house overnight, but had to put Muffin out as my other cats seem to hate her. I felt very bad about this but I had no choice. Oscar is now part of the family but poor Muffin has been left out in the cold. She misses being with her brother but I can't have 5 cats! The main problem is that mine seem intent on trying to kill Muffin whenever she comes in the house. I don't want to put Oscar back out at night now that he's become used to the warm house. Therefore, I have two options. One, find a kind person who will take just Muffin and give her the

livethedream

Message Posted:
15/01/2009 08:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

(posted from other thread - ltd)

love and attention she needs or option two is to find someone who can take both brother and sister.

If you can help, please call me on 05338663921.

Thank you.

ClaireCat44

lottie

Message Posted:
15/01/2009 21:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

........perhaps the animal charity would take them ? And find them a nice new home ?

ClaireCat44

Message Posted:
16/01/2009 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I knew you'd write something!!! At the moment lovely fluffy Oscar is staying with me but poor little fluffy Muffin is stuck out in the cold! Oscar's only little and Korky loves him but Luca is being very spiteful...very unlike him. Piskin just hisses-I don't think he can even see him!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.