North Cyprus Tourist Board - CaSa Construction
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > CaSa Construction

CaSa Construction

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

LandP

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 116 in Discussion

Has anybody as yet received their title deeds from this company ? I own? a CaSa house and look forward to hearing from anyone involved with this company.

blackcountryb

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 116 in Discussion

Hallo LandP

We have a place on Ca Sa 5, seaside Karsiyaka, site of 16 villas. No one on this site has received Title Deeds. Not long had water and mains electric,I understand from people living on site that hard core for roads has been delivered and is going down at the moment. Not bad for 4 years wait.

Regards

Brian

rogspur

Message Posted:
23/01/2009 20:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 116 in Discussion

We have a villa not far from you, on the seaside side,three together.You may have seen them when you drive down to yours

Same problems Cafer and Co are a waste of space, wehave already spent over £4000 more than we should do, but without that we would still have no electric / water. Not sure of ever getting title deeds, what a con - Good old Unwins as well

bramblehead

Message Posted:
23/01/2009 22:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 116 in Discussion

Have been waiting for title deeds for over a year since receiving our PTP. Part of the problem lies with Gurkans as they seem overwhelmed by the number of complaints against Cafer and seem unable/unwilling to move things forward. We have considered paying the builder's taxes ourselves but don't feel inclined to do so as we are still awaiting roads and street lighting.

LandP

Message Posted:
24/01/2009 11:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 116 in Discussion

Our Villa is on the CaSa 4 project and we live here full time. We secured our water/electricity officially 2.5 years ago. One of our neighbours had applied and received his shared title deed 2 years ago (8 properties 1/8th share) However this was when CaSa were still building. We do not have roads (just hard-core), we have street lights but they are not connected. We have just applied to Cafer for our title deeds. Other of our neighbours have applied up to 1 year ago but they use Gurkan and the backlog might well be the problem. Of course I am sure that you are aware that he is building all over the area under his Aspire Trading company. We also do not want to pay his fees/taxes 11.25% of contract value (less current 2% special offer until end of march). Will let you all know what happens, we're not holding our breath!!!

loulou

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 05:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 116 in Discussion

THIS PAIR ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME,WE HAVE WATER BUT NO ELECTRIC HAVE PROMISED IT FOR TWO YEARS NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

ELECTIC RUNS PAST THE DOOR BUT CARNT GET CONECTED AS HE HAS NOT PAID ANY OF THE BILLS TO KIBTEC (SEEN THE THE FIM THE HIT MAN)

barnaclebill

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 116 in Discussion

My son bought a Villa from this pair of prats 3yrs ago through Stringers, I will say that they (Stringers) dropped them like a hot potatoe and refused to deal with them thereafter as any decent agent should have done back then.Perhaps it would have saved a lot of future buyers if other estate agents had done the same thing.Anyway this morning I received a call from my sons solicitor saying that Sahid was laying on the table a one off deal and request the presence of him at a meeting to be held between both solicitors with regard to Title Deeds.The alternative is refuse the deal and have to go to litagation in its self costly and lengthy.What really annoys you is they are currently still building and presumabley selling by simply changing there name when it is well known the amount of complaints they have against them .It beggars belief.Will keep you informed of the outcome of the meeting.

barnaclebill

Message Posted:
27/02/2009 18:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 116 in Discussion

As a result of the above meeting the deal is as follows

Pay off the landowner (the money they owe him )

Pay their taxes

In return you will get shared title deeds

Cost an extra 7500 stg approx

stevie-d

Message Posted:
28/02/2009 18:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 116 in Discussion

We have 1 of the Villas on CASA 5 if he thinks we are paying his taxes he can take a a long jump of a short pier, as we say He has got more chance of getting S--T out of a rocking horse. The problem is once 1 pays it he thinks good, the rest will pay. NO CHANCE

stevie-d

HildySmith

Message Posted:
02/07/2009 20:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer Yucelgazi has just informed the purchasers of his properties in Incesu, Alsancak (sold under the name Cafer Yucelgazi) that he has no money to complete the work. Last year he informed them that a new law had come out and that they had to pay the VAT - this was untrue and Sener Law Firm said they did not need to pay the VAT until the end of the build. In January 09, He asked for £4500 for the electricity. The purchasers checked this with Sener Law firm to establish it was genuine and were assured it was and paid a total of £27000 to purchase the transformer - he did not purchase it. In March 2009 He and Mustafa Ertanin contacted all purchasers asking for extra money from all purchasers in March to 'complete the build' he stated that if they did not pay the men would be pulled off the land - some paid some didn't.

They have no transformer, no electric, no roads, no water, incomplete houses , no pools, no deeds

loulou

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 09:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 116 in Discussion

the story just goes on and on we are in the same boat as every boady else been fighting for the last year to get electric if it was not for our good turkish neibours we would still be running a generater.these to are totaly without morals or any concern for any one,they have taken the money and run

stevie-d

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 10:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 116 in Discussion

Give him Nothing but a hard time.

stevie-d

HildySmith

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 116 in Discussion

In early June 2009 Cafer was advertising properties in the Evening Standard (London I think) Under the name of Aspire Construction Ltd. The contact name and number was Ertanin and the phone number given is the same number as the Aspire Trading Ltd business card. Which states: Mustafa Ertanin, Co-ordinator - Finance & Marketing. The adverts were for:

- Flats in Lapta

- Villa's in Karsiyaka

- Villa's in Incesu/Alsancak

The pictures are still on the website, but there are no details or contact available.

(wonder how many people paid a deposit on these...........)

juliamoons

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 13:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 116 in Discussion

"The pictures are still on the website" which website can you give the http:\\ please.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 15:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 116 in Discussion

homesandproperty.co.uk

cronos

Message Posted:
03/07/2009 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 116 in Discussion

Katy.....just been on that website

To the uninitiated doesn't it all look and sound fantastic ?

No wonder so many people fell for the hype.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
07/07/2009 00:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 116 in Discussion

It appears that some work is being done on Cafer's Lapta Flats, anyone know what is happening there?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
07/07/2009 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer Yucelgazi told the buyers on his site in Incesu that he is the President of the Builders Union/Frederation etc. He also said that he had been interviewed on TV in that capacity, regarding the TRNC governments guarantee that all the houses sold will be built

Can anyone confirm any of this?

authentichoccie

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 09:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer last week made the official list of people that had written bad cheques!

It was printed in the Kibris paper.

loulou

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 09:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 116 in Discussion

load of crap,he is not the president of the builders fed,he is in partnership with asan the guy who ownes the quarys and concrete,he is a thief a liar and a( peach)

stevie-d

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 10:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 116 in Discussion

He told me he was a Civil Engineer, next time we met he said he was a proffesional football player. the list goes on.

stevie-d

HildySmith

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 116 in Discussion

Hi

Did any of the buyers on your CaSa Development use Sener Law Firm?

I am intersted to know if the advocats know about the problems when they sign up other buyers to a particular builder like Cafer Yucelgazi, who has a reputation for not finishing work.

Presumably you were contracted to have your property completed within 15months, is this correct. When my relatives bought in 2006, Cafer's antics would be know to the advocate.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 116 in Discussion

The head of the Constructors Union who was in the paper for writing bad cheques WAS Cafer Gurcafer - a completely different person to the Cafer of CaSa.

barnaclebill

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 116 in Discussion

My Son had a face to face with Caffer last week .He was told by Caffer that it was not his fault that people were having problems on the sites he and Sahid did (dont no about his new partner),but it was the fault of Sahid as he had used all the money and there was none left.He Caffer was in the process of suing Sahid for £350.000 stg.owed to him which he would use to clear debts.Ref msg 8 my son has got shared title deeds for his villa in Karsiaka but it has now come to light that the property is not on the deeds which is now going to cost him even more.People have known for ages that this pair should never have been allowed to operate after their first adventure and only the more reputable agents have refused to act as agents for them.For those of you who are in the same position as my son was you can get the deeds for your properties but it is going to cost you. Good luck to you all.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
08/07/2009 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 116 in Discussion

I don't know about a new partner. In March he and Dr Mustafa Ertanin Phd (Finanace & Marketing Co-ordinator) Requested more money from my relatives with a promise that the house would be finished by September - I believe some paid, but now everything has been destroyed all their hopes and dreams shattered. Not all brits a loaded with money, some of these people are pensioners who mortgaged their homes in England to buy a dream retirement. Others are young families with children.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
10/07/2009 16:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 116 in Discussion

Is it normal practice to ask for money for a transformer (£4500) per villa and then not pay for the transformer. then state he has no money and now wants more money for the transformer.

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 22:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer Yucelgazi has a new partner now and they are apparently trying to buy the land in Incesu which is owned by British buyers. What can be done about it?

Brinsley

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 116 in Discussion

It's time to get those AK's out and loaded. Enough is enough however, some just sit, moan, complain and do nothing. Something or someone has to be pro-active! Time for action!!!!

Richard

juliamoons

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 09:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 116 in Discussion

Can you give me the full http://www to the homes as I can't see what ones would be Cafa's

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Juliamoons

I do not know what http://www relates to the properties.

They are located in Incesu on the left side of the revine above all other properties. They are on Google Earth. The houses are almost completed. The pools are not completed neither is the infrastructure ie roads, water, gas, electric, lights etc.

curka

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 18:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 116 in Discussion

Mustafa Ertanin is a CD Capacity developer, assisting Cafer to find a solution to the current situation of houses mostly complete and built in Incesu Malatya. his efforts are supported by the lawyer of the buyers Mr Mustafa Sener who proposed a risk free and controlled solution to the situation. This was about few weeks ago. Dont know if any arrangement is reached. will keep you posted.

I am a close friend of most of the names involved and hope for a fair solution.

And of course I will bring the contents of this blog to the attention of other involved names to have their say.

curka

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 22:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 116 in Discussion

Dear Katy ı dont know who are you but you know nothing about Cafer.he didnt get any deposit from anyone.this is a bussiness life and sometimes you can have some problem.this doesnt mean that you are thief or liar.Cafer is a very good man , becouse of his ex parthner(who used to work with him for CASA)made his life horrible.Cafer had spent all his money on Karşiyaka before he established Aspire LTD. becouse he really didnt want to lay his customers down but until where.He has to get about 350.000 pound from him.they are about in judge and as soon as possible Cafer will sort it out.If you want you can find Cafer and go to his solicator they can explain you how Cafer had all those problem with that man.He is really trying to find a solition and finish his villas in İncesu but some customers are trying to play with his carrier and write on this site that he is a liar and a thief.I dont know wheather they know what is the meaning of liar or thief.ı believe that he will s

curka

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 22:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 116 in Discussion

Some people on this site are really rude.Cafer has told his customers that he was a professional player.this is not a lia.He used to play for ÇETİNKAYA,YENİCAMİ.This was said in a social communication.it is not related with his company.He is also a vice president in Girne Builders Assosiation,this is also not fake.he can prove them if they want.I think those customers who has written on this page about Cafer didnt see any liar and a thief builder in their life.They should search about it and ı believe that they will be really sorry what they have said about Cafer.As soon as possible he will sort out his problem ı mean economically and if those people will keep talking about him in a bad way ,actually he will take them to the court.He really doesnt want but he will have to.

curka

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 116 in Discussion

I know that Cafer has already spent nearly 800.000 pound on incesu ,this means that he has spent a lot of money more than he got from his customers.This can be proved with an offical documents to the customers actually their solicator has already mentioned about this issue to the customers.He is not trying to cheat his customers ,he is trying to find a solution and make everyone happy not only himself ofcourse the customers.but some customers are trying not to understand and trying to give him a lot of problem.and use a lot of fake and bad words about him without having any prove.This is not a nice way of showing your feeling about other people.Not only Cafer many builders have some problem and the government is trying to find a solution for them.I think customers should be patient ,they will get their villas(in İncesu).Cafer is here and he is not trying to escape and lay his customers down,he is really trying to find a solution and come to the end.

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 23:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 116 in Discussion

I asked the question:

'Is it normal practice to ask for money for a transformer (£4500) per villa and then not pay for the transformer. then state he has no money and now wants more money for the transformer' Cafer sent each buyer documents (in Turkish) relating to the purchase of a Electric Transformer and asked each buyer for £4500 to buy the transformer (January???). The buyers checked with their advocate (Sener law firm I think) who stated that the documents the clients had received were valid and if they did not pay they would be in breach of contract. They all paid and there is still no tranformer on the site when they went back 6 months later and my relatives have been told that they will have to pay for it again. No one mentioned 'deposit' but I know some of the buyers paid extra money this year (against legal and estate agent advice) as they were promised the site would be finished. All buyers have almost paid for their houses only 1 payment left and snagging.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 23:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 116 in Discussion

KatyMcM

Another great cover up filled with lies, deception and strong arm tactics. These scum really need to be taken to task by whatever means possible. Feel really sorry for all of you that have been coned and been miss led by all parties involved.

Richard

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 23:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 116 in Discussion

A rumour has been spreading that Cafer is buying the land which the houses are on in Incesu - If he has the money to buy the land - why does he not have the money to pay for the transformer and finish the houses?

loulou

Message Posted:
19/07/2009 08:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 116 in Discussion

curka,why dosent he finish the houses he started 5 years ago if he is a honest man,put in the electric put in the roads,before he starts new building project,why does he not tell the truth when confronted.i repeat he is a liar and a theif

Aga Buyers A G

Message Posted:
19/07/2009 09:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 116 in Discussion

"Another great cover up filled with lies, deception and strong arm tactics. These scum really need to be taken to task by whatever means possible. Feel really sorry for all of you that have been coned and been miss led by all parties involved. "

When will people realise this is normal behaviour in North Cyprus - that is why we are protesting - to highlight the scamming and corruption occurring that is rife throughout the island including the south, but obviously it's the North that affects us

ABAG

xxxxxxx

4/5 August

TRNC LONDON OFFICE

BEDFORD SQUARE

LONDON

WC1

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
19/07/2009 16:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 116 in Discussion

curka, you state:

Mustafa Ertanin is a CD Capacity developer, assisting Cafer to find a solution to the current situation of houses mostly complete and built in Incesu Malatya. his efforts are supported by the lawyer of the buyers Mr Mustafa Sener who proposed a risk free and controlled solution to the situation. This was about few weeks ago. Dont know if any arrangement is reached. I am a close friend of most of the names involved and hope for a fair solution. mmmmmmmmm.... as I understand it. 1) all of the buyers state how much they owe 2) an architect and engineer survey and cost what needs doing to finish the houses, roads, gas, electric, water etc. 3) the buyers then have to PAY THE DIFFERENCE????????? including paying for another transformer - is this correct curka????? These people have already paid for all of this. I understood that the law here stated that builders could not build on a development which had not infrastructure

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
19/07/2009 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 116 in Discussion

So curka

If the HONOURABLE Cafer is in a position to buy the land from Hasan Sungar

- where is the money coming from - he has told the buyers and their advocates that there is not money left

- Why buy the land - he can use the money to finish the houses HE DOES NOT NEED TO BUY THE LAND

- if he is able to buy the land - will this mean that new Contracts of Sale have to be drawn up as the landowner has changed will this mean:

- the contracts will differ from the original contracts or will they be the same?

these properties were sold in 2006 and sorry to say 'CURKA' the resession had not started then - if they had completed as agreed in contact all of this would have been done before the recession hit. The recession has affected the british as well - Millions have lost their jobs???

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 15:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 116 in Discussion

Dear Curka

You wrote about Cafers customers that they 'Write on this site that he is a liar and a thief. I dont know wheather they know what is the meaning of liar or thief'

I HAVE NEVER referred to Cafer as a liar or a thief on this or any other website.

If I wanted the say this to Cafer or anyone else I would ONLY do it to their face, not behind their backs.

They have dodgy builders in England who are 'liars and cheats' and they are known as 'Cowboy Builders' and they have some great TV programmes over there which show the work of these builders and name and shame them on TV. Also they have another programme over there which is called 'holiday homes from hell' and I was told that last week it had Cyprus on it. It showed all of the unfinished/poor properties sold/built aboard.

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 15:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 116 in Discussion

I did not know that he had ever kicked a football in his life.

IncesuBar

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 19:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 116 in Discussion

I just live down in the village. How much is the constructor asking for. I heard that he is just asking for a payment equal or less then the pending pays of each buyer? Is thıs true? Is ıt also true that all these payments will stay with and under control of Buyer s lawyers and released to Cafer as works proceed.

This is , was what one of the buyers told me back in May I think.

I am intending to start a pool bar in the area. Please keep me posted.

Who is / are the lawyer of buyers? Thanks. James

KatyMcM

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 116 in Discussion

the lawyers are named above.

Molly

Message Posted:
21/07/2009 14:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 116 in Discussion

Curka

Surely there can't be two Cafer Yucelgazis? Your description of his "qualities" does not sound like the same person who has caused so much aggravation and misery to his purchasers.

Perhaps you can tell us which completed sites are his and whether the buyers were able to get separate title deeds and without having to pay more money than stated in the contract.....

HildySmith

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 116 in Discussion

Well it is one month on.

Has Cafer contacted any of his customers to explain what is happening - NO

has Cafer come up with a solution to solve the problems - NO

has Cafer paid back monies paid for buildings wich are incompleted - NO

Has Cafer's solicitors or the buyers solicitors arranged for anything to be done to assess the situation and look at options for resolving the problem NO NO NO NO NO

The houses are a mess:

One has an open window which is allowing the birds in

One which has no facias is letting the birds into the roof and the tiles are broken on the floor

All are covered in Bird Sh** (poo)

Come on 'nice man Cafer' what are you going to do about it?????????????????

cronos

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 116 in Discussion

Katy....unfortunately it sounds like if you expect more than the "Cyprus shrug" you will be disappointed !.

Sorry to hear about your ongoing problems.

loulou

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 00:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 116 in Discussion

wanker,wanker wanker,and he has 3 boady guards why ????????????????????????????????????????

because he is a lieing bastard,when will the courts wake up and smell the coffee

HildySmith

Message Posted:
27/08/2009 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 116 in Discussion

I have just heard on the grapevine that the builders have revoked Cafer's power of attorney - does anyone know what the implications of this are?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
27/08/2009 22:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 116 in Discussion

Sorry that should have ready the landowners have revoked Cafer's power of attorney - Does anyone know if this is true and what are the implications legally of this?

micky.l

Message Posted:
28/08/2009 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 116 in Discussion

Hi I am new to this site and I am interested in all the posts relating to CASA constrution builds and to the further builds by Cafer Yucelgazi once he and Sayit had gone their separate ways. I have a villa from CASA and most of what I have read about them on this site is is fairly accurate from my own experience. I would be interested to know if anyone from the CASA builds is getting anywork done from them at the moment? Because Cafer now has more customers chasing him from his more recent builds (Lapta flats and Incensu etc?) it seems very unlikely that any of us from the previous builds in Lapte and Karsiyaka will see more action.I note the message stating that if Cafer has money to buy the land in Incensu then why does he not have the money to finish the houses there. I would say to this that if he has money then he should also be considering putting it to good use in finishing off and getting the neccesary permissions to the CASA properties that he built before he started Icensu

jock1

Message Posted:
29/08/2009 11:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 116 in Discussion

msg 52, call it as it is, A Spade is a spade.

jock1

Message Posted:
30/08/2009 01:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 116 in Discussion

sorry meant msg 49.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
30/08/2009 11:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 116 in Discussion

I bought off plan from Cafer Yucelgazi (Also: CaSa, Aspire Tourism, Aspire Trading Ltd, Aspire Construction Ltd-who knows what else?) The landowner is Hasan Sungar President of the Estate Agents Union. I got an Advocate (I thought) Ayhan Sener who is a TC born in London (turns out she the advocates wife). She conducted all of the initial business- when asked- what happens if Cafer goes bust/dies she said 'you will own whatever is there at the time i.e. if their is only the Karkus you will own it and you can get someone else to complete it' Well well well, 3 years on all of the above has happened and we can't do that. We thought that we had covered our backs - unfortunately we are now in Yucelgazi/Sungar/Sener Shxx. By all means go to TRNC, but rent - there are expat rental properties which are excellent value. Now apparently Cafer is trying to buy the land from Sungar - How?? he has no money, Why would Sungar sell to someone who has a reputation for building disasters throughout TRNC

HildySmith

Message Posted:
30/08/2009 11:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 116 in Discussion

Go to the HOME BUYERS PRESSURE GROUP - that is the best advice you will get.

Aga Buyers A G

Message Posted:
30/08/2009 14:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 116 in Discussion

Hasan Sungur mantioned again.....Hmmmmmmm Wonder Why !!!!!!

HildySmith

Message Posted:
30/08/2009 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 116 in Discussion

I understand that Hasan Sungar is a pillar of TRNC Society as the president of the Estate Agents Union, and someone who is looked up to in TRNC,

is this not correct?

micky.l

Message Posted:
31/08/2009 02:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Katy you mention that you thought that Hasan Sungar was a pillar of society being the president of the estate agents union. CaferYucelazi is also supposedly the president of something to do with the building industry so what does that tell you. I am afraid to say that all the people that have bought at Incensu follow on behind many of us that bought from Cafer and Sayit between 2003-2006 and are still struggling to get either planning or building permission, roads, electric, etc, etc. Some have managed to get these put in place but only by paying out extra monies and lots of hard work going from place to place applying for the neccesary permisiions, paperwork etc etc. I wish you luck because you are going to need it as you have a lot of hard work in front of you.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
31/08/2009 23:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Micky. I was told last week that building without 'building permission' is not only ilegal but a criminal offence in TRNC. How does he get away with it?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
03/09/2009 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 116 in Discussion

Just heard they have published the blacklist an it appears that Cafer Yucelgazi and Aspire Trading Ltd have been named on the black list in relation to passing cheques - Anyone know anthing about this.

Maybe Curka will know, you stated they 'use a lot of fake and bad words about him without having any prove.This is not a nice way of showing your feeling about other people.Not only Cafer many builders have some problem and the government is trying to find a solution for them.I think customers should be patient ,they will get their villas(in İncesu).Cafer is here and he is not trying to escape and lay his customers down,he is really trying to find a solution and come to the end.'

Is it true that he used 2 University Lecturers to beg for money from his customers?

loulou

Message Posted:
04/09/2009 05:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 116 in Discussion

home buyers group is a load of crap,e/mailed the two years ago still waiting for a reply

HildySmith

Message Posted:
04/09/2009 20:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 116 in Discussion

HBPG is run by 2 women withno staff, no funding. They assist everyone who gets in touch. I have emailed and got no reply, I put it down to my query not being as important as the ones they are dealing with. I have also emailed and got lots of replies. I went to the Pia Bella 2 weeks ago and met them and I found them very knowledgeable, very helpful and a great support to those people who were there. I overhead one lady asking Marion how much was in the funds and the answer was 12tl. Before I left I added to the funds. They have also assisted me in getting Turkish documents translated as my Advocate would not send me translations and when I asked for them, they were going to charge my by the page. The HBPG paid for my documents to be translated, which is why I gave to the funds. How do you know your email got there. Many emails sent in TRNC do not arrive. Anyone buying over there - DO NOT USE ADVOCATE IF THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU ENGLISH COPIES OF DOCUMENTATION

Hector

Message Posted:
04/09/2009 21:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 116 in Discussion

"DO NOT USE ADVOCATE IF THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU ENGLISH COPIES OF DOCUMENTATION"

I think you are wrong...

"DO NOT USE ADVOCATE"

That's better.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
04/09/2009 22:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 116 in Discussion

I stand corrected - you are right Hector

audge

Message Posted:
05/09/2009 00:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 116 in Discussion

HBPG is a voluntary group who also have their own problems to solve. They give up their spare time

to pass on information they have acquired in order for other unfortunate people who have also bought and face problems for a variety of reasons to try and help themselves. They are not there to do all the work for you they help you to help yourself. I have come across people who moan or make remarks about them but with their own situation thay have taken a backseat and let others do all the work.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
05/09/2009 14:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 116 in Discussion

I agree with you Audge.

I was at the meeting 2 weeks ago and there were lots of people there. Marian and Co did an excellent job in dealing with all of the queries which were raised. They are very knowledgable and provided excellent advice and guidance - they cannot do it for you!!! They looked through documentation and provided advice on actions/situations. They discussed and advised on legal practice/documentation/ requirements etc. When they could not answer a question, they advised the person(s) as to where to go to get the answers. This organisation should be supported as much as possible - they are an oasis in the desert! I met other nationalities there too which lead me to believe that some problems are not just 'British'. If this organisation was supported more, it could do more.

audge

Message Posted:
06/09/2009 16:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Landp, bramblehead, blackcountryb, looloo, barnaclebill and stevied plus anyone else with a CASA place

I have just been reading your posts from earlier this year Jan 2009 onwards and I am wondering if any of you have moved forward with you situations regarding getting your deeds, roads, electric etc etc. especially interested in those that are using Gurkans.

I would also be interested to know how you have been told that your road should be finished off in the long term? ie with pavements, tarmac, lighting, drainage, phone lines etc etc and who would be resposible for doing and paying for this ie yourself, your builder, the local authority or who?? Not sure how clear any of this is in the contracts, plans etc?

stevie-d

Message Posted:
06/09/2009 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Audrey,electricity to all houses, also street lighting, we were told by the Belidesye that the road wont have tarmac until the pavements were put in, as far as I am concerned that is CA-SA constructions job.

stevie-d

blackcountryb

Message Posted:
06/09/2009 23:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Audrey.

Live on same site as Steve-D so in the same situation as above.

Brian

loulou

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 09:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 116 in Discussion

audge,nothing has changed still the same old crap,he wont turn up for meetings allways says he will but never does,same as the courts never turns up there either

HildySmith

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 00:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 116 in Discussion

Surely if he does not turn up in court - something has to happen.

loulou

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 09:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 116 in Discussion

u try taking to court and you will find to your dismay he wont turn up,they are all inter related and stick up for each other

HildySmith

Message Posted:
16/09/2009 19:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 116 in Discussion

when I asked about Cafer being made bankrupt, I was told that in TRNC you cannot make a person bankrupt. But what about Aspire Trading Ltd and Aspire Tourism. Both of these companies have been used on my documentation.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
16/09/2009 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer has set up a new Ltd Company - Aspire Construction Ltd - Wonder what he is going to do next?

- Build some houses???????

HildySmith

Message Posted:
16/09/2009 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 116 in Discussion

How many projects/phases has Cafer left incomplete in Karsiyaka

HildySmith

Message Posted:
16/09/2009 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 116 in Discussion

On this board I have see several references to Cafer's estates like Karsiyaka giving different numbers ie Karsiyaka 5. All of the posts given state that houses are incomplete no roads, electric, water, etc etc etc. But the people are living in the properties - how come????

Incesu also has the same problems except that the buyers there are unable to move into their properties so they stand empty and unfinished.

Is it because once buyers move in they are less likely to pay the builder/advocates extra money - or are you still all paying the builder extra monies to get these finished.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
17/09/2009 20:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 116 in Discussion

Has anyone ever sued Cafer?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
17/09/2009 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 116 in Discussion

Incesu

I am told Cafer is still looking for a solution - he promised me (on a handshake - Man of Honour) that my house would be ready on 29th September 2009 - Mustafa Ertanin's Birthday.

Shall I order to food for the house warming party now?

stevie-d

Message Posted:
18/09/2009 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Katymackem dont hold your breath, but i hope it is, We are over on Sunday 20th Sept for a month looking havent been to a good party for ages.

stevie-d

HildySmith

Message Posted:
19/09/2009 00:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 116 in Discussion

We are there on 22nd October if you are still around neighbour - we will be in Karsiyaka

micky.l

Message Posted:
19/09/2009 01:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Katymackem

If I am in Cyprus I would also like to join the party to celebrate Cafer finding a solution to your probelms. Dont forget to invite him so that I can remind him of all the promises that he has been making to his customers over the years.

On the subject of people living in the CASA houses it has only been possible for some once they have paid off some of CASA's debts, or paid to have the electric and water installed. Some of those people are living in places that do not have planning or building permission so it is not as good as it might seem.

audge

Message Posted:
19/09/2009 01:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 116 in Discussion

Hi Katymackem

You mentioned that Cafer has a new partner. Do you know his name? Also do you know when he set up his new company Aspire Constructiion Ltd.

I wish you luck in getting your place finished. It will be a struggle. (speaking from experience) Have you paid everything up? If not do you and your neighbours have enough left to move things on yourself. We wasted a lot of time wating for promises that never materialsed.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
19/09/2009 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 116 in Discussion

I do not know when he set up his new company, what I do not is that he was supposedly money trouble from the end of 2008 (did not know that at the time and I am not convinced that this is the case). We paid him £4500 for Electric Transformer on the OK from our advocate Sener Law Firm, but he never bought the transformer. We then paid him £8000 in March on the promise that the house would be finished end of September. I do not think the new partner situation took off - cannot imagine anyone wanting to have Cafer as a partner with his reputation. I know that he was advertising our houses, the Lapta flats and other houses in June under the name of Aspire Contruction Ltd. I have not paid 'everything' up front, but I wish I had not paid him the electric money and the £8k which I did as a goodwill gesture to get the house finished. Sadly we owe him less that the work will require to finish the house. Especially when you consider if is supposed to be furnished with white goods

audge

Message Posted:
22/09/2009 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 116 in Discussion

Where does Cafer advertise his places

HildySmith

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 01:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 116 in Discussion

As far as I know they are still in Unwin's.

They were on a website in June which I posted on this forum

loulou

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 09:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 116 in Discussion

hi ya katymackem,i dont think unwins would touch him with a barge pole,i know three or four years ago they got rid of him,

HildySmith

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 17:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 116 in Discussion

I was there the end of 2008 and in March 2009 and they were advertising our houses on both occasions. I went in and asked for into on our houses in Incesu and the tried to sell me the other ones over the way. I told Cafer about this, but he did not get the message, he just ranted on about the poor quality tiles on the roof and other things which he considered to be of poor quality. The gave me a handout for house houses - none have been sold since Jan 2009, but they were still advertising them

HildySmith

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 89 of 116 in Discussion

I know that some estate agents blacked him:

Remax

Stingers

don't know about any more

audge

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 00:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 90 of 116 in Discussion

Cafer was supposedly dropped by Unwins back in 2006. We were told they were no longer dealing with him back in 2006 and at the same time their communications with us the purchasers also stopped. In other words we were left by builder and estate agent to get on with it and sort out the mess. I have heard since that they had taken him back on which is appaling as they knew his track record.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
29/09/2009 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 91 of 116 in Discussion

They were definately advertising our villas in 2008. I went into their offices and asked for information and eventually got it after they tried to sell me something else across the way. I wondered about then trying to sell me something else when I had specifically asked for our villas, and they said that they were more spacious and would be finished sooner - neither are finished!!!

HildySmith

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 92 of 116 in Discussion

I would be interested to know if anyone bought a Casa development/villa using Sener Law Firm as their advocate?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 23:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 93 of 116 in Discussion

Dear Curka

In March 2009 Cafer Yucelgazi, Mustafa Ertanin and Gamze sat with us and agreed to complete our house by 29th September 2009. I suggested 6 November my birthday, but was told no - it will be ready on Mustafa Ertanin's birthday 29 Sept 2009 - all I had to do was pay a further £8000, which I did. We then all shook hands on the 'gentlemans agreement of honour'. I was assured the house would be finished on that date.

- It is now 2nd October 2009 - Do we have the keys - NO

- Is my house ready - NO,

- Is it nearly ready - NO

- Has the £8000 I paid been spent on the house - NO

Am I wrong in thinking that what I was told were 'lies' - please clarify

loulou

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 94 of 116 in Discussion

re mg 93 you must have wrong in your mind to give that b*****d money,we have promissed time after time to have the road & electric fiinshed we have been in the house for the last four years and nothing is done,dont waste any more of your hard earned cash

HildySmith

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 22:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 95 of 116 in Discussion

So what can I do. You are obviously living in your house - we cannot get into ours, I am now having to rent over there.

loulou

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 08:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 96 of 116 in Discussion

katy theres a meeting at the pia bella on friday at 2.30 go allang and see if u can get some help

HildySmith

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 97 of 116 in Discussion

We are not coming over until January so cannot attend. If my house was finished I would have been moving in on 19th October - Alas, that is now nowhere in sight.

loulou

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 08:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 98 of 116 in Discussion

not to worry il keep u informed,we are going so i will let u know

HildySmith

Message Posted:
31/10/2009 10:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 99 of 116 in Discussion

I was told 3 weeks ago that Cafer had arranged for our roads etc etc etc to be completed, the work was to be completed in a month - there is only one week left so:

I have visited the house

has this been started - NO

Has anything been done - NO

I thought Turkish Cypriot Men were Men of Honour!!!! - Our Advocate Mr Sener assured us 'Cafer is an honourable Man@

HildySmith

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 01:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 100 of 116 in Discussion

Well that was 3 months ago - anyone know if anything has been done yet or are these beautiful villas crumbling down the hill???

nostradamus

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 101 of 116 in Discussion

Re message 78 - yes, friends of mine have sued Cafer. They have won their case but, needless to say, have not got their title deeds or money. On several occasions he did not turn up in court but the judge then told his lawyer that if he did not turn up next time, she would issue a warrant for his arrest. He is supposed to be making monthly payments to them but has not done so - surprise, surprise. Next court hearing, next week I think.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 102 of 116 in Discussion

Do you have to sue as an indvidual or can you sue as a group, we have 16 houses on our site. All in the same boat.

stevie-d

scruff

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 103 of 116 in Discussion

stevie-d. 99.9% sure that you would all have to sue as individuals.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 17:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 104 of 116 in Discussion

Thanks scruff.

stevie-d

HildySmith

Message Posted:
21/02/2010 00:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 105 of 116 in Discussion

Apparently Cafer Yugelgazi has started up another company and is building in the Bogaz area - Anyone know anything about this. He has abandoned the houses in Incesu and they are now crumbling down the mountain due to his incompetent building methods.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
21/02/2010 11:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 106 of 116 in Discussion

Also heard that he has projects going in Nicosia

Anyone know anything about that - whatever the situation it appears that he is still building even though there are projects all over TRNC which he has not finished and hundreds of customers/buyers who he has left in the lurch!!!

Aga Buyers A G

Message Posted:
21/02/2010 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 107 of 116 in Discussion

Same Old Story - when will someone put a stop to this criminal behaviour - as long as the cash rolls in - never?

http://latchfords.spaces.live.com

XXXX

HildySmith

Message Posted:
09/03/2010 12:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 108 of 116 in Discussion

CURKA

- What are you going to do about all the promises you made on behalf of Cafer

- You begged us for money for Cafer - when is he going to delivery

- what is Cafer going to do about stopping the houses at Incesu from falling down

- why does Cafer not answer his phone when my advocate rings

- Why has Cafer stopped contacting me about my house when I have paid him over £90,000 for it

- Cafer, you and Mustafa Ertanin agreed that the house would be completed by 29th Sept 2009 when you all begged for extra money - nothing has been done since even though extra money was paid

HildySmith

Message Posted:
09/03/2010 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 109 of 116 in Discussion

CURKA

You have my phone number - get Cafer to ring me and my advocate TODAY!!!!!

HildySmith

Message Posted:
09/03/2010 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 110 of 116 in Discussion

I am still waiting - waited nearly 4 years for this house now - what is happening Curka.

this man who you said was an honourable man and not a liar and a cheat and a con-man?

HildySmith

Message Posted:
10/03/2010 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 111 of 116 in Discussion

Curka

you said:

.He is also a vice president in Girne Builders Assosiation,this is also not fake.he can prove them if they want

How can he be vice president of a builder Association when he is not even a registered builders - Do you imagine for one minute that an organisation like the Builders Association would have a vice president who is not even a registered builder?

stevie-d

Message Posted:
26/01/2011 15:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 112 of 116 in Discussion

Has anyone had any news from CA-SA recently????

stevie-d

trooper

Message Posted:
27/01/2011 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 113 of 116 in Discussion

I bought an apartment from this bum, and from my experience whatever negatives you have heard about cafer and his mates you can multiply it by 100. Thankfully no longer own the apartment which many years on still has no swimming pool or much else either. He is worthless. If there is a God then he willcome to a sticky end.

HildySmith

Message Posted:
02/04/2011 19:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 114 of 116 in Discussion

He is still building and is now a REGISTERED builder with the construction Union. when I asked how he became registered AFTER all of the above, I was told that no one had made a complaint against him.

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
02/04/2011 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 115 of 116 in Discussion

HildySmith & trooper

Join the ever growing band of the disillusioned!

I know this is another old thread resurrected! Yet again......

BUT WHEN WILL SOMEONE PUT A STOP TO THIS BEHAVIOUR?

pollymarples

Message Posted:
03/04/2011 16:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 116 of 116 in Discussion

Well folks we at K5 keep trying - look what is happening to us. These builders need someone with a machine gun to take them all out (and I dont mean on a social event).

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.