North Cyprus Tourist Board - How much to Charge ? 5 weeks in Febuary
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > How much to Charge ? 5 weeks in Febuary

How much to Charge ? 5 weeks in Febuary

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

gio41uk

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 14:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi,

I might have someone staying in febuary for 5 weeks but i dont no what to ask for,my friend said ive to make a price and tell him as he is going to show someone my flat. this is my apartment http://www.ournorthcyprusapartment.co.uk/

I was also thinking about the electric and water. Could someone give me an average monthly bill for the electric these days,its hard for me to judge it as things have changed so much. I think they would probably use aircon for heat because its still cold then.

If someon could help out it would be appreciated.

cheers

gio

the butler

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 16:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi gio,

I rent my property out and I would charge £10.00 per week for water, they may use a little less they may use a little more. Electric will be at least £40 per week if using A/C for heating. So if they are friends and you just want to cover your costs £50 per week. If they are cooking by gas you will have to factor this in. Get them to buy a full bottle of gas when they leave. If you have to pay for the place to be cleaned and the laundry done, another £50.00 should cover it. You will also need to think about the rental tax of 10% If you say they are friends and you are not going to gain any profit from this, then you shouldn't have to pay.

The Butlers wife

gio41uk

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 19:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

thanks

had some good feedback,its a lot for the leccy and water these days

the butler

Message Posted:
20/01/2009 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi gio41uk,

My water prices are based on 10ytl a ton which I have to pay, yours maybe cheaper. Electric is very expensive in the TRNC and if you are using it to heat water as well, that is the price you will have to pay. It is still cold in February and if you don't have any other form of heating. Well then you have no alternative but to use the A/C heat.

The Butlers wife

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.