North Cyprus Tourist Board - beach club ideas for family holiday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > beach club ideas for family holiday

beach club ideas for family holiday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

sarahlou

Message Posted:
17/01/2008 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hi, We are looking for ideas and recommedations for Beach Clubs or Hotel's where you can pay a fee to use their facilities for the day as a guest.

We have a property on the outskirts of Esentepe and in March and May, when our pool may be a little 'cool' we would like to venture out and use the facilities for a large hotel / holiday village complex so that the kids can swim, play and we eat decent food and basically spend the whole day there. I also believe that the beaches at the hotels are far better than the public ones.

Quite expect to pay to use the facilities, just after some ideas on where - in Kyrenia/East Kyrenia we can do this and someother ideas in keeping the kids occupied.

Thanks,

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
17/01/2008 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Sarablou

There is a place on the main road to Esentepe called Vogue. I'm not sure if it has an indoor pool but it's got everything else you are asking for.

Vogue is on the left hand side heading from Catalkoy after you pass the Alcapocco hotel and just after the Green Valley restaurant.

For indoor heated pools you need to head further into Girne.

Karen

the butler

Message Posted:
17/01/2008 21:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Hi sarahlou,

You can go to Acapulco Beach for the day and use their facilities, they are handy for Esentepe but I don't know how much they charge. Also there is a large waterpark on the left hand side as you go through Catalkoy, you can pay here and spend the day.

Avril

sarahlou

Message Posted:
17/01/2008 21:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks Karen & Avril, much appreciated.

I know where both are so will give them a whirl when we back out in March.

SarahLou

dylansgranny

Message Posted:
18/01/2008 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Just a warning, a friend was walking her dogs on Vogue beach a couple of weeks ago and was attacked. Fortunately one of the dogs chased the guy off. Do not know anymore, could have been one of the workers as there is alot of building going on.

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
18/01/2008 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

sarahlou

If you go to places such as Acapulco Beach everyday you will need to take loads of money with you it is not cheap, I think Acapulco Beach is 20ytl pppd

BRABBS

Message Posted:
18/01/2008 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Sarahlou, although l have not been myself, my son when he was over last year in March took his two youngsters to Oscars, l think they have an indoor pool which is heated!

From Brabbs

Perry

Message Posted:
18/01/2008 19:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Hi - Acapulco is definitely the best place - large clean beach with sunbeds and shades - really nice. Also lagoon pool with water slides and 2 or 3 beach and pool bars and restaurants - plus set in nice gardens.

2007 it was 15lire per adult / 5 lire per child for the day - including sunbeds etc. Beer and drinks are a little pricey - but take your own cool bag to the beach and you are just fine - see you in the spring, summer etc !

Izzet

Message Posted:
18/01/2008 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Acapulco Beach

http://www.cyprus44.com/kyrenia/acapulco-beach.asp

Acapulco Hotel info on Cyprus44

http://www.cyprus44.com/hotels/acapulco

Acapulco Beach Club & Resort Hotel

http://www.acapulco-cyprus.com/

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
19/01/2008 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Yes Acapulco comes highly recommeded. We paid 15YTL per person - got there about 10.30am and left about 5pm - well worth the money. We didnt actually pay for the kids in October - not sure if this was a "special" they were offering but definitely only paid for the adults. Great aqua park for children. Play areas for kids, indoor pool. Nice pool bar/restaurant that serves good food and another restaurant overlooking the sandy beach. Once you pay to get in there are no extra costs for aqua park or sunbed hire!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.