North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle bay beach
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle bay beach

Turtle bay beach

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

Rhonda

Message Posted:
21/01/2008 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Is there anyone who has had ths same problems as me. We went over May 07.We paid our deposit when we got home for apt A2-01. After months of hearing nothing I contacted Turtle BAy properties. Aparently there was a mix up in the allocation of units and we have been left chasing this for months. I have been assured verbally that everything is sorted although have still not received a contract or anything. I have sent numerous emails to people at the company and am really dissapointed in the lack of information. I have checked and legally as I paid a deposit it is still my apartment... HELP!!

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
21/01/2008 23:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Rhonda

Why dont you contact the construction company direct

Santafe-construction.com will get you contact details.

If you phone them ask for Stephan, he will help you as much as he can

davidoff

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi ronda,

Do you have an official reservation/deposit agreement which is signed and authorised??

Also do you have an written proof of purchase/reservation between yourself and the company regarding your apartment??

If you have neither then this will be a hard nattle Im afraid with the developers as you need proof of purchase!!

What has your solicitor said- has eveything gone through them?

Good luck!

Take care-D

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 18:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

If you get no joy try going to the home buyers pressure group for help.

http://www.homebuyerspressuregroup.com/

Karen

kyrenia007

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Dear Rhonda,

We paid our deposit and signed our contracts at our solicitors office within a day or two of each other. As we signed our contracts a member of Santa Fe (the construction company) was also present. I recommend you also contact Santa Fe directly as they are always very prompt to reply to us and are very helpful and friendly. Did you appoint a solicitor when you were out there?

I hope everything is resolved for you.

All the best.

Rhonda

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I went to an office Gurkan & Gurkan and signed a contract, which I did not take with me because we were advised not too because we may have it taken off us at the border. We bought off Turtle Bay properties and Sal was the sales rep. I will take your advice and contact the developers myself. I do have proof of a deposit we received via email, thats all I have. I so good to get advice. I really really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

kyrenia007

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 22:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Rhonda,

In which case I should imagine Santa Fe/Turtle Bay Props/your solicitors have the second copy of the contract as we had two - one we posted back to ourselves as we flew in to Larnaca and crossed over and didn't want any hassle with paperwork, and either Unwins or Santa Fe have the second copy (and our solicitors have copies too). Have you had any photo updates or progress reports? Most of us are getting them either from Santa Fe directly or our estate agens (Unwins who are also very helpful when answering our queries). Please let us know how you get on.

Rhonda

Message Posted:
22/01/2008 23:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Dear Kyenia007

Thanks for replying. I emailed sante fe last night and asked for a photo which good enough they emailed today. I have since, tonight, received an email from Turtle Bay saying that there were two Lathams, one who cancelled so they cancelled both apts (My surname is Latham). Turtle Bay state in the email that they have made it clear to Sante Fe that this was there error and so have assured Turtle Bay that they will sort a draft contract for me. Heres hoping. Fingers crossed. I,ll keep you posted.

Thanks to everyone.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.