North Cyprus Tourist Board - Water at Crystal Bay Beach Resort
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Water at Crystal Bay Beach Resort

Water at Crystal Bay Beach Resort

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

marym

Message Posted:
17/03/2009 06:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Does anyone out there knows the latest situation with the water supply for Evergreens Crystal Bay Beach Resort at Bachelli? Last I heard was that new tank and pipelines were to be installed, very quickly we are told that they have been done but really don't believe it and just cannot handle going out again without re-assurance, to cope without water for another holiday would be really horrible. I cleaned our little place with water from the swimming pool! We used bought bottled water for strip down washes, washing up and all the rest of our needs. Also do any of the other owners at Crystal Bay ever look at this Forum?

elipsys

Message Posted:
17/03/2009 11:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

marym, hello there. I too am an owner on CBBR and have recently tried to write to you all to form a residents committee. This was done and the issue of water supply, pressure and infrastructure has been raised with Amikam by myself in a 1hr phone call last week. I have sent out the replies to all the owners on the address list supplied by Jackie at Lynx. I am more than happy to include you on all further communication. In the meantime the water situation is thus, yes new tanks have been installed and although this was thought to resolve the issue it did, but for only a while. New pipe lines have gone and and the supply to the site is now not an issue. At the moment the pressure is down a little whilst the pump is looked at. Another owner is there at the moment and another resident is due to spend 6 weeks onsite. I am out there at end of May for 10 days. Please get in touch and I can hopefully help you with any further queries.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.