North Cyprus Tourist Board - directions from paphos to catalkoy
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > directions from paphos to catalkoy

directions from paphos to catalkoy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

» North Cyprus Map

simma

Message Posted:
03/02/2008 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

hi there, could anyone help me with directions from paphos to catalkoy. i'm coming over to cyprus on 17th feb to check progress of a villa bein built in esentepe and my flight lands late at night so i'm a bit weary of the drive. any info would be appreciated.

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
03/02/2008 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Paphos to Limassol, then take motorway to Nicosia. Cross border and take road to Kyrenia, then Kyrenia to Catalkoy

dodger

Message Posted:
03/02/2008 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Not sure about the paphos drive mate quite a distance though,who are you buying through,im sure someone will come on with advice good luck,

paul.

simma

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

cheers paul, buying through remax, developer is ayirticiconstruction. villa is at the top of the esentepe road two minuite walk from the village.

pollytat

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 18:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Simma I stayed in Paphos in October and and went over to see our appartment in Tatlisu. It will take you at least two and a half hours from Paphos to the boarder and about forty five mins to Tatlisu.

Hope this helps timewise.

simma

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

cheers, any news on the port cyprium marina?

whitemad

Message Posted:
04/02/2008 20:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

We have followed these successfully quite a few times now. From Lefkosia follow signs to Girne then Catalkoy.

Directions from Paphos

Turn left out of the airport.

Follow signs for lemesos this will bring you on to the A6 it is about 50kms to Lemasos (Limassol).

When you get to Lemesos and follow signs to Lefkosia this is about 75 kms on the A1

When approaching Lefkosia (Nicosia) you need to get off at junction 3 there is a football stadium on the left just before the junction, there is a sign for Kyrenia here.

Turn left onto the Strovolos road here, follow this road all the way, you will see signs for Kyrenia along this road. Go straight on at all roundabouts until you go up a hill and at the top is a T-junction you will see a big church on the right, turn right, follow this road until you get to a roundabout, this only has 3 exits, so take the one in front of you, you will have the Coca Cola factory on your right about 200 yards up the road, at the set of traffic lights opposite the Coke factory turn left, go to the bottom of this road and you will find the border, on the TRNC side it is called Kermia, . You will need car insurance to enter the TRNC, this can be purchased at the border.

simma

Message Posted:
06/02/2008 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Nice one whitemad

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.