North Cyprus Tourist Board - Holiday Villa with Pool in Karsiyaka
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Holiday Villa with Pool in Karsiyaka

Holiday Villa with Pool in Karsiyaka

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

stevie-d

Message Posted:
02/05/2009 21:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, free satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio. All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player, travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, Personal DVD player, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers Game Boy, large selection of DVDs, 2 mobile telphones with Turkcell Sim cards

Danatnorth

Message Posted:
03/05/2009 08:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

What kind of price are you looking for?

Danatnorth

Message Posted:
05/05/2009 21:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Sorry

I do apologise i thought your villa was for sale

Opps my mistake!

Dan.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
06/05/2009 22:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, free satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio.Ninetendo DS Lite, Personal DVD player, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers Game Boy, large selection of DVDs, 2 mobile telphones with Turkcell Sim cards All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player, travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels.

stevie-d

stevie-d

Message Posted:
13/05/2009 17:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

To the Top

stevie-d

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.