North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle Bay Village Owners Forum?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle Bay Village Owners Forum?

Turtle Bay Village Owners Forum?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

telea

Message Posted:
04/05/2009 18:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Does anyone know if this is available now since the original one has closed down? If so can you please give me the link. Thanks.

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
05/05/2009 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Telea here is the link for you

http://groups.google.com/group/turtlebayvillageownersforum

telea

Message Posted:
09/05/2009 09:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Thank you very much! At last, I can join in now, I couldn't find it anywhere on Google Groups search!

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
09/05/2009 10:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Glad you found it Telea. Thanks for the info about wifi. I am going to email Resco on Monday to find out if the apartment is still empty above us otherwise I might leave my laptop at home!

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
09/05/2009 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Glad you found it Telea. Thanks for the info about wifi. I am going to email Resco on Monday to find out if the apartment is still empty above us otherwise I might leave my laptop at home!

telea

Message Posted:
09/05/2009 21:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Not all blocks have dishes, the dishes are spread around the whole site, so i don't know which blocks have them. I always bring my computer as more places are offering Wi-Fi free now if you buy a drink or food. Some I found were : The Golf Club; Poppin, a Restaurant/Sports Bar just past Esentepe, 6 mins. drive from TBV; Stevie's Restaurant and Bar, past Esentepe turning along the coast road, 12 mins drive from TBV; A restaurant in Kyrenia accross the road from the Gold Shop, next to the Bank which is on the corner of the road where 1001 is, sorry I don't know it's name. They have comfortable armchairs so it's a bit like Starbucks and they are very welcoming, they will give you their WEP key to access internet if you ask them; The Dome Hotel, though you pay as you go, useful to know that there is a Business Centre downstairs if you need to print anything from your laptop and have a USB Flash to plub into their desk computer, the computer on the left is in English and the one on the righ

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.