North Cyprus Tourist Board - Permission to purchase/another u turn /or my paranoia ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Permission to purchase/another u turn /or my paranoia ?

Permission to purchase/another u turn /or my paranoia ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Lawyer Discussions posted so far

» Law Firms on Cyprus44 Business Directory

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus

bachelibelly

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi all just received this reply to my PTP inquiry which is now 2yrs and 4months down the line.Is this the normal response now or are the goalposts moving as we speak,both our neighbours have received their PTP although they purchased 6 months before us.Am i paranoid or are there dark deeds afoot (or even no deeds).

Dear Sir/Madam

Please be informed that due to the current status of the goverments position the information you require can be obtained by directly contacting the Interior Ministry Permissions ofiice Tel: 03926111127

Best Regards

Property Information Office

TRNC Prime Ministry

Anyone else received this ,we are out on June 1st and will ring this number when we are there or visit in person.

McSteviet

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

No this is not the standard "it's with the Military" reply that we normally get.

So I don't know what that means.

Mc

Howmuchlonger

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 14:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi

Your reply is from the Property Info/Complaints office referring you to the Permissions office. No doubt you will get the standard 'it's with the military' when you contact them.

Sounds to me as if the PIO/PCO is just not willing/able to help with your query so have asked you to contact the Permissions office yourself. They would previously have done that for you. Maybe the new govt. is winding down the PIO/PCO. It was pointless anyway.

bachelibelly

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 17:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi HML,

The address used is the one i have previously been updated on numerous occassions with info regarding PTP ,as it is i shall pursue at the Permissions Office when next over.More concerned over the change of attitude to PTP by the government in the broader picture.

Regds

Howmuchlonger

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 17:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi BB

I'll be very interested to hear if you find any change of tune when you do contact the Permissions office. It was mentioned by somebody on this board that the new govt. had announced an intention to grant all outstanding PTP's immediately. I won't hold my breath, we are in year 6 of waiting due to various cock-ups by all involved!

Rgds

HML

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.