North Cyprus Tourist Board - Snagging on completion
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Snagging on completion

Snagging on completion

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

jackiem

Message Posted:
23/02/2008 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi

I'm new to all this, but would really like some advice. Just been informed our apartment at seaside apartments talitsu, is completed, and builders boray, are asking for the last of our cash. We are not able to go out there at the minute, can anyone recommend someone who will go and check things out, before we complete. Has anyone else bought on this complex, it will be within walk distance of the new marina, if it gets built, which was why we bought.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks

glencoe

Message Posted:
24/02/2008 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hello Jackie,

I think i was at your site yesterday and it looks very good, there is a new bar/restaurant opening close by. are you at Kucuk Erenkoy ?

Hope you dont mind me putting my company forward but we can help with most things you need and we are located locally please check out our web site and get in touch if we can help

Greg Keenan

http://www.glencoecyprus.com

E-MAIL personaltouchcyprus@msn.com

lavendergirl

Message Posted:
24/02/2008 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Obviously it will depend on your contract when you are due to pay any snagging money, but I would recommend you don't hand over your final snagging money until you have inspected it yourself and are happy.

glencoe

Message Posted:
24/02/2008 16:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hello again Jackiem

If you look at the post for Boray on this page you will get details of your neighbours who will help you if they can

Best regards

Greg

wacky01

Message Posted:
13/04/2008 12:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Jackiem,

I too have bought one of the apartments at Seaside Apartments at Kucuk Erenkoy. Just got back from there last week after inspecting the apartment.

I have to say the standard of finish is extremely good, there were only 5 items worth noting for snagging, the worst being the severe scratches to the marble floor. Before we departed back to the UK, two of the snags had been sorted out. Boray have been extremely accommodation in resolving any problems we had.

If your apartment is to the same standard, you won't have too many things to worry about.

Whilst we were there, we also registered the property at the Land Registery office in Famagusta without any fuss (we were originally sent to Girne).

Hope meet you in the Moulos Inn one day.

jackiem

Message Posted:
12/05/2008 01:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

wacky01

hi, sorry I have only just spotted your posting. We have bought the apartment with friends and they also went out a couple of weeks ago, they agreed the apartment was finished to a pretty good standard, and we also rate Boray very highly. Where is your apartment we are in block F. We are aware that we need to get in touch with other owners to buy pool furniture etc. what do you think? We are going over on the 14th July for the first time, but our friends have been already and enjoyed a drink or two in the Moulos Inn! Perhaps you could e mail me. No doubt we will meet up one day. Jackie

Paulkay

Message Posted:
12/05/2008 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Jackie

I have used a guy called Stuart Hillard.

I had a meal with him back in Feb and he knows what he is talking about.

He want give you any b******t, the reason I know, what he is talking about is that im a site manager in the U.K. and I would not trust anybody else.

The email number is compasscyprus@yahoo.com

Good luck regards Paul

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.