North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Best WaterSports and Best Beach for Families
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Best WaterSports and Best Beach for Families

The Best WaterSports and Best Beach for Families

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

sarahlou

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 22:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Can anyone recommend or suggest the best place for Families, Adults and Kids to enjoy Watersports on a decent, clean beach.

Sunnycee

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

escape in Karagalanaglu? (dont thin i spelt that right) ! We went there a couple of years ago with the kids and there were banana boats etc but i cant remember how much it cost!

sc

ellie1

Message Posted:
29/05/2009 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Golden Bay is better and cheaper next to turning for Deniz Kizi hotel, showers toilets, & rest.all staff very friendly and beach great for kids

Trudy

Message Posted:
29/05/2009 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Both are very good.

Camelot Beach, though not open yet but will be in a few weeks, also has watersports and Scuba Cyprus Dive School are there as well for anyone who wants to try scuba diving. As far as i am aware its also a free beach not like some which charge you.

Escape beach offers scuba diving too with Amphora Dive Centre based there.

Quarmby

Message Posted:
29/05/2009 14:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Diana Beach between Girne and Catalkoy by the Coca Cola Depot. we have a Sailing club for young and old, with British standard trained staff and we are members of the TRNC Sports Federation. Look up our website

http://kyrenia-sailingclub.org

We have an open day for all to come along and see what we offer on 20th. June.

Please see contact nos. on our website.

The-Wicks

Message Posted:
29/05/2009 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Escape beach is expensive - both to go on there and also food and drink.

Camelot beach used to be reasonable but they doubled their prices. Last June was 10TL and beach was dirty, as were the toilets. Staff not helpful at all (at least on the beach - they were great in the restaurant, which was very good).

Golden Bay reasonably priced, food in cafe very reasonable and staff are lovely. Don't know why I'm telling you that really, cos we go there all the time and at this rate the world and his dog will start going Last September was still 5TL. Also, you can participate in water sports, scuba, etc. which is on Deniz Kizi beach (next door).

nico44

Message Posted:
30/05/2009 19:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi wicksis where is golden bay plz Nic

The-Wicks

Message Posted:
30/05/2009 20:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

nic - do you know the Deniz Kizi Hotel in Alsancak? If you do (here's hoping) coming from the direction of Lapta along the main road, just a few yards past the turning for Deniz Kizi, is the entrance to the Golden Bay Hotel. Take this turning and the road goes right down to the beach. It's not a very big bay, but is more a continuance of the Deniz Kizi beach. You can use the banana boats, jet skis, etc. that are on Deniz Kizi. I'ts a lovely shallow bay with little or no tide and the water is gloriously warm. I have also noticed over the last couple of years that people using Deniz Kizi beach tend to use the beach restaurant at Golden Bay.

Hope this helps.

Jean

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.