North Cyprus Tourist Board - Sevilla Villas tatlisu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Sevilla Villas tatlisu

Sevilla Villas tatlisu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

pilot

Message Posted:
03/06/2009 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 17 in Discussion

Are there any members buying at Tatlisu Savilla Vills site, if so I would appreciate comments on the site progress.

madturk

Message Posted:
03/06/2009 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 17 in Discussion

i thought that site was all sold in tatlisu. bought seville golf apartment in esentepe, could that be what you mean

pilot

Message Posted:
04/06/2009 15:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 17 in Discussion

You are right,all the plots in Tatlisu are sold, but I and the majority of others have been waiting 3 years for completion ?

the reason for my post was to get feedback, from some of these buyers, I am also aware that ther are court proceedings taking place against sevilla with reference to this site .

I hope that your property near the golf club is working to schedule, and wish good luck.

madturk

Message Posted:
04/06/2009 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 17 in Discussion

pilot ,what court action is going on and what is not completed yet.

i must agree they are slow in their completions . they seem to have a few sites on the go

pilot

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 17 in Discussion

majority of the properties are 2-3 years overdue,quality issues rising damp,leaking roofs , allthough the have tried several times to addres these issues ,some buyers have moved in as they have sold up in the Uk to live here full time expecting completion to be on time, i think that the stage payments were used to finance other projects ie golf villas and apartments,hence the delay in completion, I do not think that they were expecting the market to collapse which may have streched their budget, on the positive side,they are still in buisiness and work is still going on,are you in the TRNC to oversee your property?

I belive that your property was an 18 month project back in 2007 as a friend of mine was interested in buying one.

sheffpants

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 12:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 17 in Discussion

Hi

JJS Landscapes are a Ltd company operating in North Cyprus. We offer high quality, guaranteed work for competitive prices.

For a free quote please call customer services on 0542 886 2332.

For examples of our work please visit http://www.jjslandscapes.com

pilot

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 15:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 17 in Discussion

back to the top

Sinan5

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 17 in Discussion

Hi we are buying two properties on the Tatlisu site. As you say they are way over the completion date. We have problems with the internal and external wall bubbling up and plaster dropping off.

I have just spent 3 weeks out there and on most days there has only been 6 blokes around doing bits of painting here and there I say blokes they only look about 12 yrs. Not very effective the site still looks like a bomb has hit it. Sinan has sent selective photois this week, I know what the whole site looks like. I emailed him this week to say Hamit needs more men on site to complete all the tasks he is supposed to get done. All Hamit has time to do is odd jobs for who ever is staying on site at the time playing catch up. So unless you are there is seems they miss your villa out of any work that needs doing.

The people at the golf site should be very worried!!

Regards

pilot

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 17 in Discussion

I have been asked to act on the behalf of plot 21 who has an autistic child,her husband works overseas,this has restricted her visiting her property,photo's sent to her by Sevilla were not true,she was expecting doors and windows to be fitted, none of these had be done on my inspection, she has one last payment to make,

She has offer to pay me to be her eyes and ears, to give her a full build report and up to date photo's

this situation needs to be addressed colectivley,but we need customer information which i am sure Sinan would not agree to.

If you require someone independent to oversea your properties then maybe I can help.

daz/caz

Message Posted:
29/06/2009 15:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 17 in Discussion

HI - well can tell you -NOTHING is happening......apart from painting the roofs....nice red colour!!to cover up the cement that was "slapped on". what does the sign say about perfection!!.

blinky

Message Posted:
29/06/2009 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 17 in Discussion

Weve purchased in Catalkoy, with Sevilla, and Sinan, seems a nice chap!!, not had a problem as of yet, due for completion in September, all the villas were sold off plan on development.

What his Dad did, doesent mean to tar him with the same brush??!!

im not saying your wrong, but i guess he must be doing something right as he has about 6 sites on the go at any one time!!

Arfur

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 17:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Blinky, Sounds like you may be buying at Elegance? We are and have just been requested to pay next instalment at the tiling/ceramic stage. We too have absolutely no problems (so far anyway) with either Sinan or Sevilla, but naturally want to know that our money is safe and will not be lost due to the failure of the company. The Oram's case is one issue to concern us all but frankly we are more concerned about the financial stability of the developer. We have no information re Sevilla (and are not suggesting they are going bust) other than the fact that they are involved in many projects and have indicated to me that they are continuing to develop all of their sites. So our question is purely one of "are Sevilla likely to survive and build to the required quality and timescale as promised during this difficult period of not only world-wide downturn, but also of developing on exchanged land, where I should have thought new sales will have dropped to almost zero". Any news anyone?

madturk

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 17 in Discussion

is it now sinans turn to be slagged off on this forum. has he run off with your money, stole your lifes savings.

his only crime is that he hasnt finnished some of his projects. some of the problems he has , he is waiting on people to pay their stage payments. the more negative feedback you give him .the less chance he has of selling the rest of his properties. he is just like the millions of business people around the world trying to survive the credit crunch.

martinev

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 12:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 17 in Discussion

There have been many comments on this thread, some positive but mainly negative. As a resident on the site, I think a dose of perspective is called for. Yes, I suppose everyone has been waiting 3 years or so for their villa(i.e. fm contract date), but as far as I am aware, completion dates for the site started 1st 1/4 2008. Whilst this has passed, I am led to believe the ongoing delay has been caused by Sevilla being continually let down by one of TRNC's major companys.

We see positive scenes on site. Pools are being built, pavements & paths are being laid, deliveries of materials are being made and workers are on site working. If we have a problem Sevilla do their best to sort it asap.

I have to say that Sevilla do shoot themselves in the foot as they don't answer e:mails &/or give conflicting info to different people with the same question.

Nevertheless, with all the positive things happening, I look forward to the site being completed in the near future (fingers crossed!!)

Arfur

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 17 in Discussion

Madturk, if your comments were aimed at my posting, don't be blaming anyone asking very sensible questions. As I said, I have absolutely no information to suggest Sevilla will not be able to perform to contract, but in these days of failures by multi national companies and the double whammy of property downturn AND Orams, this is not a time to be complacent about ANY company involved in the North Cyprus property industry.

Martinev - many thanks for your constructive comments and insight into Sevilla's current status.

Apart from a personal visit (which is not possible for another few months) this forum is one of the best ways of collecting first hand experience of others in a similar position, who may no more than I do.

measey

Message Posted:
21/11/2009 12:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Arfur.

i am now at the final but one stage payment, one more stage payment then the small snagging payment.

i agree with madturk but also understand your concerns.I purchased one of the Golf Apartments 500mtrs

from the Golf Course on the right coming from Kyrenia.I have spoken to my solicitors and they are meeting with Sinan this morning 21-11-09 . This meeting is on a Saterday as Sinan is in the Army at the moment and is only available Evenings and some Weekends.Myself and my Wife met Sinan in June 2009 and express are concerns and wished to see the other apartments brought to the level of ours before any more stage payments were payed. i will be speaking to Noami my solicitor on Monday and will keep you informed.

i believe all purchasers of Sevilla property should keep in touch it does help . regards measey.

jim80

Message Posted:
20/12/2009 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 17 in Discussion

Hi Measey.

I agree that purchasers of Sevilla property should keep in touch. We are concerned about the lack of progress on the Tatlisu site. It is 4years 2 months since we signed our contract with Sevilla Construction.

Did your solicitor meet Sinan on 21st November?

We went to the site on 17th having sent a message saying we wanted to speak to Sinan during our two week visit. Birgul said he would not be about before the 28th when he was seeing his solicitor about the Tatlisu site. We extended our stay purely to see Sinan only to be told on 1st December by Birgul that his solicitors meeting was put off until 5th December. As is becoming the norm we have had no update from Sevilla.

Did you know that Naomi is also Sinan's solicitor? Unlike us you should have some chance of finding out what is going on.

Jim

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.