North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bargain Penthouse rental £120 per week
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bargain Penthouse rental £120 per week

Bargain Penthouse rental £120 per week

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

mr portland

Message Posted:
09/06/2009 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I am offereing my penthouse apartment at Blue Bay Village at Bacheli. A most desireable location, it boasts 2 double bedrooms,and is fully equiped. The site has large pool and gymnasium. Close to the sea. For Just £120.00 per week. So anyone looking for a bargain holiday. Drop my an e mail to check availability .

kevin_pary@sky.com I can also provide some pictures , just to show how nice a site Blue bay really is .

millzer

Message Posted:
09/06/2009 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Blimey mr portland why on earth do you want to give it away at that price?

This is intended to be helpful, but I hope you are making any renters pay their own electric/water bills coz by the time you've paid these and your 10% property tax you will be making a loss!!! Let alone the wera & tear on your property.

Believe it or not holidaymakers WILL pay a good price if you have a nice property in the right place. Note that I say 'holidaymakers' as opposed to 'renters', as there are a lot of people wanting to rent who are buying here and (for obvious reasons) want to pay as little as possible.

At that price, for an owner its just not worth the bother, but hey, your choice.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.