North Cyprus Tourist Board - Holiday Villa 3 Bedroom With Pool Available To Rent In Karsiyaka
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Holiday Villa 3 Bedroom With Pool Available To Rent In Karsiyaka

Holiday Villa 3 Bedroom With Pool Available To Rent In Karsiyaka

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

stevie-d

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio. All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player,Travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ, Awning,. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers Game Boy, Very large selection of DVDs, Mobile telphone with Turkcell Sim card.

stevie-d

april

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 10:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

how much is the for long term?

stevie-d

Message Posted:
13/06/2009 23:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Please e mail off board

stevie-d

stevie-d

Message Posted:
14/06/2009 12:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio. All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player,Travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ, Awning,. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers Game Boy, Very large selection of DVDs, Mobile telephone with Turkcell Sim card, Safe.

stevie-d

stevie-d

Message Posted:
15/06/2009 12:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

To the Top

stevie-d

Message Posted:
16/06/2009 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

Back again.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
17/06/2009 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

Back again.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

Update. Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio, selection of books, board games, All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player,Travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ, Furniture, Awning,. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers, Game Boy, Very large selection of DVDs, Mobile telphone with Turkcell Sim card.

Danatnorth

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 13:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

Do you have the 12th to the 18th of october free?

stevie-d

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Sorry Danatnorth, We will be in the house that week, other dates are available.

stevie-d

stevie-d

Message Posted:
18/06/2009 21:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Danaworth got my dates mixed up could you e mail me off board.

stevie-d

stevie-d

Message Posted:
20/06/2009 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

Back Again

Danatnorth

Message Posted:
20/06/2009 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

Hello Again

Unfortunately i havent got enough posts registered to be able to view peoples email address's if you do have this week available could you please email me a price and if possible please send me a few pictures and a location?

Thanks

Dan.

juliachcc

Message Posted:
20/06/2009 19:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Stevie

have you got 15th - 30th July free? (would actually arrive on 16th and leave on 30th) - please email with price and pics, if so. juliachcc@yahoo.com

Thanks

stevie-d

Message Posted:
21/06/2009 13:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

Karsiyaka - peace and quiet with a stunning mountain backdrop

Karsiyaka is blessed with stunning views to the mountains, and a flat plain between the mountains and the crystal clear sea beyond. In Karsiyaka, you get a real taste of true Cypriot life, unhurried, untouched by hotel complexes or overdevelopment, encouraging you to simply relax and go with the flow on your villa holiday in this quiet corner of Northern Cyprus. Not that quiet means no facilities; there are markets, a butcher, bakers, a barber and even an internet café all within close proximity of villas to rent in Karsiyaka.

Any villa to rent in Karsiyaka is only five minutes drive from the beautiful bay near the village, and Horseshoe Beach. Many UK visitors staying in a villa for rent in Karsiyaka feel at home on Horseshoe Beach, as it's pebbly! However, Horseshoe Beach offer good swimming and snorkeling for adults, and a beach restaurant for lunch to the sound of lapping waves. The golden sandy beaches at Denizkizi

stevie-d

Message Posted:
21/06/2009 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

Karsiyaka is blessed with stunning views to the mountains, and a flat plain between the mountains and the crystal clear sea beyond. In Karsiyaka, you get a real taste of true Cypriot life, unhurried, untouched by hotel complexes or overdevelopment, encouraging you to simply relax and go with the flow on your villa holiday in this quiet corner of Northern Cyprus. Not that quiet means no facilities; there are markets, a butcher, bakers, a barber and even an internet café all within close proximity of villas to rent in Karsiyaka.

Any villa to rent in Karsiyaka is only five minutes drive from the beautiful bay near the village, and Horseshoe Beach. Many UK visitors staying in a villa for rent in Karsiyaka feel at home on Horseshoe Beach, as it's pebbly! However, Horseshoe Beach offer good swimming and snorkeling for adults, and a beach restaurant for lunch to the sound of lapping waves. The golden sandy beaches at Denizkizi with safe, sheltered waters for children, is just a few minutes

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.