North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turquoise Bay Purchasers - update
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turquoise Bay Purchasers - update

Turquoise Bay Purchasers - update

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus

Molly

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 16:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 62 in Discussion

I have just spoken with Veselina regarding the site maintenance and, as you can imagine, she is in the firing line although she is just a messenger.

She has been promised that Ya-Ho Properties will maintain the pool until a new management company is appointed. However, she was quick to point out that similar promises had been made to her previously and were not forthcoming which leaves her with egg on her face. Therefore, she will only inform clients when she has visited the site and seen the pools for herself.

I understand that the directors are hoping to appoint a new management company within a week or so.

I also asked the status of the title deeds and was informed that they are in the process of sub-division and it is hoped that the separate title deeds will be available in a couple of months.

Let’s hope they keep their word!

millzer

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 62 in Discussion

well your pool was a nice shade of green the other day ! the other one was empty

Mrs Millzer

lazza1

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 62 in Discussion

Hi. Can someone tell me do we have any pools that are up and running and if so are they pretty busy?? Thanks

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 13:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 62 in Discussion

i am here in TRNC and i can give you a clear update/photos on TURQUOISE BAY abkellis@hotmail.com

lucienne

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 20:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 62 in Discussion

I visited my daughter on Turqoise bay earlier this week, the pool outside her apartment, near to the entrance, was totally green and the tiles surrounding it were filthy.

lazydays

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 07:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 62 in Discussion

Hello Peeps

it really should be easy to clean and maintain a couple of the pools ?

janey.m

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 62 in Discussion

Although I read this forum, I usually leave the posts to the other half, but he is working so I thought I had better give the update we recieved. My husband had an email off V yesterday. It said that one of the pools would be maintaned as a gesture of goodwill until a m.c was sorted and that the pool had been cleaned and would be ready to use by Saturday, we will be out in a week or so with friends, so we hope that this is true.

I feel that a company like Oscars is severley embarrasing itself over this, these as family men should realise that many of us have children that will be very upset. I was told that they were major players in Cyprus and own a hotel, plus many other conserns, yet they can not maintain 5 small pools on their own complex. Perhaps they will read this and see how they foolish and unproffessional they look.

millzer

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 18:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 62 in Discussion

sorry to say went pased again today still green and even less water in it !! not nice

Mrs Millzer

gooligan

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 62 in Discussion

Maybe Pipie could clean it.

lazydays

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 62 in Discussion

Hello peeps

Just a point of interest here,

in the buzz book there is a listing for OSIN management services, Karaoglanoglu tel 822 3559 under property management.

griffin9870

Message Posted:
22/07/2009 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 62 in Discussion

Husband had email from V saying that 2 pools were up and running. The one by the main road and the one behind Kings Bar. However, we are not out there at the moment so don't know if the info is correct.

Checkmate

Message Posted:
22/07/2009 15:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 62 in Discussion

The jungle drums seem to have been beating.............they seem to read that Lynx Management Company have been awarded(if thats the right word) the contract. Can anyone shed any further light on the matter????

paulgeordie

Message Posted:
22/07/2009 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 62 in Discussion

Yes Lynx have been offerd the contract. we should know in a day or so if they take it. two pools are being mentained by oscar at the moment one behind the bar and the very top pool. regards Paul.

griffin9870

Message Posted:
22/07/2009 15:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 62 in Discussion

Have not heard good things about Lynx, hope to be proved wrong.

tamand

Message Posted:
23/07/2009 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 62 in Discussion

Paul i am new on here but u all seem 2 know whots going on, can u tell if Lynx will put up the price we were paying or not seeing as u say they got the contaract

Geoff1131MK11

Message Posted:
23/07/2009 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 62 in Discussion

griffin9870, We have Lynx on our site as the maintenance company, and i can assure you they do a good job.Any problems we have had, and i can tell you that the builder left quite a few, have been dealt with in a proffessional manner and the communication between owners and their staff is also good.

I would advise you to get an owners committee formed as soon as you can so that you have a point of contact between all the owners and Lynx. The worst thing is for all and sundry to be contacting the office with what they consider to be problems, it only confuses things and makes progress slower, ( i know this from experience ) I am sure if you give Lynx a fair trial, you will be happy with them, and before anyone says, no i have no relationship with Lynx apart from being one of the owners on one of their complexes.

tamand

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 09:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 62 in Discussion

i was on the site yesterday afternoon and the pool behind the bar the water seems clean but the bottom and sides are realy dirty i wouldnt swim in it.

lynx do some good & some bad they had problems with people not payin on Oasis site in Girne so gave 2 months notice they was leaving it.

paul do u know whot the fees is likely to be if lynx is going to be doing it

paulgeordie

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 62 in Discussion

I have spoken with Jackie from Lynx and must say she comes across as a genuine person, as yet i do not know what the charges are going to be as an owner on site and running a buissness here i only hope we can all work together and get things right so please lets try to go forward. regards Paul

griffin9870

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 14:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 62 in Discussion

Just had an email off the Moll's to say they are using the top pool and are happy. Now looking forward to coming out in August.

thetwirlys

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 16:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 62 in Discussion

griffin9870

Thats nice to know, my daughter is there in Aug ( was hoping for our pool on phase two to be up and running but I guess thats asking too much!!! ) it really disappoints me that the site has not been completed or finished off.How do they expect to sell property when it is like this.

griffin9870

Message Posted:
27/07/2009 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 62 in Discussion

Hopefully the new management company, whoever they are will sort most of these problems out. I just hope that we don't have the same problems as we had last time, too many not paying, but still expecting to use the facilities. Nor do I want a management company that will then expect those that do pay to cover those that refuse to pay, which is something you hear about all to often. All I require is for the management company to do what they say they are going to do at a reasonable price and to have a system in place to chase the non payers, a system that means we don't get ripped off. I for one will be looking very hard at any contract sent to me. As some one who paid last time, once bitten, twice shy.

Pipie

Message Posted:
28/07/2009 09:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 62 in Discussion

Geoff1131MK11

Could you E-mail me on abkellis@hotmail.com please !!!1

breezyboy

Message Posted:
28/07/2009 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 62 in Discussion

Hi Griffin,

So what you need is a maintenance company who doesnt mind working at a loss when owners 1500 miles away dont pay them.

You also need owners with the brains to distinguish what is the fault of the developers and what is the job of the maintenance company.One of your owners sadly cannot manage this.

Good luck with Lynx I hear they are very good and have seen a site near us which they seem to have done very well.

teapot

Message Posted:
02/08/2009 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 62 in Discussion

What owners need to do before paying any more fees is to confirm that the developers have completed the site as per specification, confirm that everyone is billed for management charges, including the developers and their associates, who have properties on site, that charges will be levied on a pro rata basis based on sq mtrs, or number of bedrooms, or at least some kind of differential, as some villas have been internally adapted and are much larger than others and more new detached villas have been built, within the complex, despite assurances to the contrary, they should pay more into the pot, also the new management company must be responsible for all communal areas, including the gardens, so that the overall appearance of the site is maintained continually, despite absent owners and all owners should see a copy of the management contract, with their duties and obligations clearly outlined, so that everyone knows who's responsible for what, until this happens, nothing will happen.

Pipie

Message Posted:
03/08/2009 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 62 in Discussion

Excellent post Teapot , it will be interesting to see any responses !!!!!!

janey.m

Message Posted:
03/08/2009 12:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 62 in Discussion

I think that griffin9870 and Teapot have summed it up very well and like pipie await responses with interest. We are out for a month in September, hopefully it will be sorted out by then, though I doubt it.

I feel it is unlikey that the developers will finish the site, they will be much more interested in what the m.c will pay them. The m.c will be concentrating on getting that back a.s.a.p. It will be written into the contract again that the developers and their associates, who have properties on site are exempt, just like last time. You then have the same problem as last time, with many refusing to pay, leaving others to make up the shortfall. Back to square one then.

tamand

Message Posted:
03/08/2009 12:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 62 in Discussion

Its a fact of life that if you dont pay you dont get the services, it will make no diffrence who is running things you will always get some who will bitch and gripe as Janey says, please also be aware that the contract will if it is between a committee and maintenance company will have no legal powers at all, and if its between the developer and maint. company the owners will still not have a say

Teapot you are repeating what was said the other day on Glencoes site and I heartily agree with you, i have read through everything on there and here and it is easy to see that there is a long way to go before I and I think others will be paying anything to anybody.

As you say back to square one and nothing has improved in the past couple of months

lazza1

Message Posted:
03/08/2009 15:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 62 in Discussion

I'd be happy to pay for my bit and contact the others in my block and sort out a seperate agreement with someone to look after our pool. Then I'd have great pleasure in telling all the free loaders who won't pay any maintenance to bugger off and not ponse off the people who are willing to pay maintenance.

It's the job of MAINTENANCE (the clue is in the word) to look after things and maintain what's there the pools, etc If you won't pay it expect your pool to be full of shite and don't use mine!!

Don't you people realise by not paying maintenance the whole site is going to collapse. Wake up!!!! The economic climate has sent many building firms under especially in emerging markets like TRNC. I personally feel lucky the apt was built I think an investment off plans a year later would just be a hole in the ground. FACE FACTS. The site won't be finished in the near future, be grateful for what we have and let's try and maintain that until things pick up and money comes back in

Geoff1131MK11

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 62 in Discussion

lazza1 I could not agree with you more. On the site where i live, we have a couple of non payers, and it really gets to me that these owners are not contributing to the upkeep of the complex. They will be quite happy to see the site improve over time and the gardens mature, making their apartments more attractive to either use as holiday homes or to sell. I would be in favour of some form of penalty being imposed on any non payer. Why should all the other owners pay their dues and these freeloaders gain any benifit?

As i say in my earlier post i live on a complex maintained by Lynx and they do a fair job, but they will be unable to perform if most if not all owners pay up. I do know that Lynx publish accounts for the sites they manage, and the owners that do not pay are named on the arrears list, so that all the owners can see who is, and who is not paying. I hope you get your site looking good, but you wont if you wont pay to have it maintained.

balmynights

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 09:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 62 in Discussion

Isnt it really refreshing to see people posting who have taken off their rose coloured specs, or who never wore them in the first place, the simple truth is that if all contribute then things will get up and running faster and we can all move on and enjoy what we bought for, if we waited for developers be it Turtle bay, Sweetwater, Seaterra sites, Medview sites, Turquoise bay, Vasillia, Hampshire, Evergreen or what ever we would wait till the cows come home, and people can talk till the cows come home as well, but the fact of the matter is that without fees being paid it will cause untold problems for many people, there is a few who bought to sell on during the boom and thought at the click of a finger all would be right, and if it wasn't *to hell* they would pay nowt, these are the ones who live in cloud cuckoo land :( and I for one will feel no sympathy for them if they cant sell on.

millzer

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 62 in Discussion

what you need to do is pay your maintenance money and get behind your new management company get yourselves together as an association and work together with the MC to fight for the other bits you want fixed on your site.

Otherwise your site will go to rack and ruin and you will never enjoy holidays or re-sell.

What came first the chicken or the egg ! you will go around in circles if you don't the MC cannot maintain unless there are payments to be made. to not be paying anything your site aint goign to be worth nothing!!

Mrs M

lazza1

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 62 in Discussion

Thank God that some people see my point of view.

I totally agree with you Mrs M. As i put into an e mail to Pipie who disagrees with my stance the problem we have is with the builder. I think it may even work in our favour to have a manitenance company that works on our behalf to encourage the builder and act as a go between to get things finished but which also in the meantime runs the site to a suitable standard. These people won't do it for nothing so need to be paid.

I still like the idea of not selling water to the people who don't pay their maintenance. The builder/MC control the water so hold it back>

janey.m

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 62 in Discussion

What you need to remember is that certain people will use the fact that everything is not perfect as an excuse not to pay. Then because those certain people do not pay others think well if they are not paying why should I. And so it goes on. Things will never change because of the me, me, me effect.

People need to take stock, Turtle Bay has a huge amount potential, but it is going to rack and ruin and will continue to do so, unless everyone works together. If everyone pays then the maintenance company will have no excuses not to do what they are contracted to do. I for one can live without a suana/steam room, however I have it on good authority that my girls can not live without a a clean usable swimming pool. Lets be reasonable and prioritise and not let silliness get the upper hand.

I am sure I have read most of these points before i.e when the last m.c company took over. Oh well back to square one.

the butler

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 62 in Discussion

Hi lazza1,

If anyone doesn't pay their service charges on our site, they do not get water. It is not the fault of the management company if the builder has not given you all that was promised. Witholding money is not the answer and only makes for acrimony from the owners who do pay. If everyone stopped whinging about what they haven't got and enjoyed what they have, life would be so much easier. We didn't get all we were promised on our site but we have got on with it and started doing our own landscaping. Your home is an investment and if the site becomes neglected through lack of funds all the properties suffer. Who will rent or buy on a neglected site? Wake up and work together to improve things for all and stop listening to the one or two who wish to spoil it for all. You know who they are, don't give them water then they will be unable to rent or use their properties.

The butlers wife

sienna

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 18:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 62 in Discussion

Ditto Butlers wife - what you should have done was not take possession in the first instance if you wasnt satisfied or withheld some completion money, if the facilites had not been finished. You must maintain what you have leaving the pool with no water and or green water will only further damage what has been put in place and cost more money to get them commissioned.

Move on and pay your money, as said use it or lose

balmynights

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 20:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 62 in Discussion

Millzer mess 31 well said and you have first hand knowledge, although I dont always agree with you, on this I do

Lazza mess 32 you cant talk to walls of stone but come time all things are equalised, trouble is withholding water is easy to get past as you cannot legally stop someone putting a water tank outside or on the roof of their property to hold water in TRNC. so negating the need for buying from in house * fact * sorry butler mess 34

Sienna mess 35 you are spot on you should not have signed the hand over document till you were sure all was ok if you did you can be pursued for outstanding debt

lazza1

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 62 in Discussion

The water on our site is paid for by an electronic meter which you put credit on and releases the water into your apartment so hopefully that can be stopped. If someone then wants to pay for a water tank and arrange delivery that's up to them. Hopefully we can get the new management company into place who can then come up with a way to insure everyone pays and our site moves on or atleast stays the same.

Anyway we are going round in circles but I will be very interested when the new company takes over and what their plans are. As has been said their are always a minority who refuse to pay and they should be named and shamed.

sienna

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 62 in Discussion

Yep name and shame and cut them off from using the facilities ! thats the way to go imo

the butler

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 62 in Discussion

Hi balmynights,

I agree there are ways round getting water if you are refused it by a management company but if you live in an apartment this is difficult to do. A one ton water tank on your roof wouldn't last long and if you don't have a garden it can't be put under ground, who would deliver just one ton of water at a time? Nobody as it isn't viable, believe me when I say we have looked into all of this ourselves in the past.

The butlers wife

balmynights

Message Posted:
11/08/2009 19:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 62 in Discussion

no m/c can possibly be judged unless they are given a level playing field and everyone pays there fees, people who criticise m/c for problems caused by developers not finishing properly are either very naieve, blinkered or have unwarranted grudges

It has been very evident on this board for some time that there are some who cannot see past the end on there own noses and others are made to suffer this is just not fare, these people should try doing the job thereselves to see the sh*t that has to be taken daily when dealing with brits owners, maybe then they would change there tunes lol :(

nilmoney

Message Posted:
11/08/2009 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 62 in Discussion

hi folks,

It is irresponsible to allow your pools to go green as they become very quickly a breeding ground for mossies.

We had a similar problem but have organised our own maintenance.

If pools are left with water in and not maintained properly they are drained and clorine added when/if rain water collects.

No point saying "its not my problem as we pay people to maintain the pools."As owners y You have to keep on top of things and via Email is no good either.

If you dont sort this out it can become a health hazard and your complex could be closed down by Belideyiesi.

cheers

Pipie

Message Posted:
11/08/2009 20:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 62 in Discussion

Good post nilmoney , lets hope the developer reads your post and finishes the site in order for a maintenance company to start maintaining , no company in there right mind would take over unless all of the pools are up and running , , a maintenance company are there to maintain and not to finish off the site with owners fees , ( (unless owners agree that is) . Unless something is done quite quickly as you say the site amenities could be closed down .

balmynights

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 11:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 62 in Discussion

there was no need for it to get to the position that people find thereselves in now it was probably down to 1 or 2 people who were irresponsible enough to think they knew better and now it seems that many are going to suffer till its all put right and god knows when that will be, course those who are throwing the rotten eggs are most probably not even living on the place and are not suffering like them living there we can all see who it is cant we, the 'professional companies will not touch things at the moment and the developers are not going to hurry to put things to right so it looks as if we are in for a long hard summer/autum/winter/spring what was wrong with all getting behind the people who was on site were they crooks or somat ?? please answer

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 15:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 62 in Discussion

balmynights , if you are saying that it was just down to one or two owners who have got TURQUOISE BAY into the position it is today i would say that would be highly unlikely .

What i would say to you is move on and start doing something positive ( i presume you are an owner )

What owners could do is arrange for the pools to be up and running and contribute by distributing the cost , it is not rocket science for this to be done ASAP , the longer this is left the greater the cost

Your opinion that owners on the site are suffering more than other owners , well maybe they could get together and organise maintenance to the pools , i for one would support this would you ?

balmynights

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 62 in Discussion

how many people payed there full money to the last m/c - a lot did did u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would say it was only a small number of people without a doubt they refused to pay till all was in situ and the m/c packed in, but nobody in there right mind really believes everything will be right on a complex on handover except some who cant see past the end of there noses, ask turtle bay, ask medview, ask sea terra, ask ossian, ask buffavento, in fact ask any one of the sites anywhere in the eastern med, incl south cyprus !!!!!!!!!! in fact it is in the news in England at the moment about management company's and developers not finishing things properly !!!!!!!!!! so stop trying to claim a moral high point and try to help get the site up to scratch as you were one of the main stirrers against the last m/c and you know it !!!!!!!!!! TELL US ALL WHY !!!!!!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 62 in Discussion

Move on balmynights we have !!!!!!

balmynights

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 62 in Discussion

Answer the question or are u afraid it will show you up you have avoided the question every single time anybody has asked you in the past come on answer it !!!!!!!!!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 17:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 62 in Discussion

To all Turquoise bay owners we could all pull together here and get our complex looking really good , we have the chance to get the site so we can all use amenities maybe Paul from Kings bar could get quotes to get the pools up and running , if he was willing he or someone else could set up a forum for us all to see any progress , price of quotes , who has contributed etc , what do you think ?

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/08/2009 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 62 in Discussion

As all can see the suggestion to get things moving as not been taken up by any owner so far , wonder why ?

balmynights

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 16:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 62 in Discussion

Havent answered the question yet have you mess 47 pipie ??

And your mess 44 yes you know and i happen to know as well that it was only a few owners one of them owned 60 apartments and there were only about three other non payers according to the posts, i wonder were you one of them ?? because it is well documented on http://www.glencoecyprus.com forum and from conversations with several owners the M/C were shovelling money at the place while taking s*1t from one or two on here and elsewhere, so i wonder why owners wont have anything to do with you or your suggestions on here ?? as you know, i know the target of your vindictiveness and your target did their best while you were making huge problems, will you make the same problems for a new company when you are still waiting for your sauna and steam and beach access in six months time, I wonder !

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 62 in Discussion

balmynights .

You sound to me like you are soooooooooooooooooo concerned that the new Management company could possibly make a success on TURQUOISE BAY , maybe this is not what you would like to see , well balmynights i am 100% behind any company who has good intentions and does all what they can to work with owners , i am 100% behind a company who is transparent and has good work practices , and i am 100% behind a company who treats there customers with respect .

If you actualy think about it i was one of the few that had the guts to speak my mind and i am sooooooooo glad that i did, what goes around comes around balmynights and whatever your intention is i hope it gives you pleasure as for me i will be 100% in promoting the new company on Turquoise bay as there approach so far has been more than expected .

I'm flying high at present sounds like your not Mmmmmmmm wonder why !!!!! Move on balmy nights i have .

Isabella

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 62 in Discussion

Balmynights nights - she won't answer the question. She likes to cause upset, which she certainly has on the another site and I am sure she has on this site. The new management company, whatever they are like, she will say are wonderful - even after their first day, because she has been instrumental in the previous management company closing.

I am amazed that a management company had to close after such a short time and that people were not paying maintenance fees because the developer had not everything in place. How can a management company possibly work under those conditions.

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 62 in Discussion

Not into sucking up like you Irene , cracks are appearing on your site i see in more ways than one , only time will tell , keep up the brown nosing you do it so well Irene !!!!

LynxLtd

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 62 in Discussion

Thanks for your comments. As your appointed future management co & following numerous meetings with the Developer & discussions with the major Investors we feel we have a better understanding of the challenges lying ahead of us. We also understand the concerns of the Homeowners. Although you have ample facilities, the challenge is not the maintenance, it is actually the management of a community without CC&R's(conditions, covenants & restrictions). However working alongside a sturdy committee we're confident that we can overcome the hurdles on TBR &provide you with an investment that appreciates over time & one that you can derive enjoyment from. Lynx’s performance is judged on delivery & not promises so please excuse us for not responding to discussions re TBR for the moment. For those of you not familiar with Lynx we wish to invite you to visit http://www.lynxco.com and for those that have engaged in this discussion with a positive attitude we would like to thank very much. Lynx Management

balmynights

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 14:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 62 in Discussion

Pipie is a lone voice "haven't you all noticed course you have" she has continually sniped and brought your site down hope you all buy her a drink and thank her for her efforts now that the site has moved back by at least 9 months

Mess 53 from the famous pipie, saying cracks are beginning to appear on other peoples site is that two faced or what she is now attacking other peoples sites and resorting to personal insults, (isnt it time she was banned mods you ban others for less dont you), and wanting them to fail the way i read it, but she sets herself up as a paragon of virtue, huh i doubt it, it looks as if she is in a majotity of 1 but she does like to see her name up in lights, hope to gawd she dont end up on a committee ugh !!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 62 in Discussion

Ooooooooo committee maybe maybe not we will have to wait and see .My last post to you balmynights move on , i am so glad have.

balmynights

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 62 in Discussion

is that as promise ?????????

once again you have shown yourself up for what you are *a troublemaker* who continually ignores/refuses to answer the question, how gutless you are girl, you miscall all who do not agree with your warped viewpoints and spit out venom continually we have your measure !!!!!! you might be able to hoodwink some on here and the other boards but more and more are seeing you for what you are

lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 13:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 62 in Discussion

Mod's could a ask this thread to be closed down owing to the lack of constructive posts by balmynights . This post was started as a positive thread , as we all can see it is going off thread !!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 62 in Discussion

Oooooooooooo nice to be called Girl though !!!

janey.m

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 13:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 62 in Discussion

This was exactly the mindles unproductive messaging that I was talking about on the other Turquoise Bay Thread. Perhaps you did not read that thread therefore I will repaet part of it again!

'But what about those of us that have no other choice, those of us that are not bothered about steam rooms or sauna’s, that happily walked to the beach in June and snorkelled there but could not swim in the pool, that paid every month and did not complain when they got their £500 that they had paid in sterling as requested but got it back in Lira at a rubbish rate, plus did not get the interest on that money as we were supposed to.

I will for one be giving Lynx my full support as I gave Glencoe my full support. I am begging all owners, please do not fall into the same trap again and do not not let the sour grapes/hypocrisy of some ruin what should be and still could be a fantastic site.'

janey.m

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 62 in Discussion

Cont...

Everyone needs to pull together and support the site, lets stop this petty back biting now and get this site up and running!

Pipie

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 14:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 62 in Discussion

Exactly janey.m lets move on !!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.