North Cyprus Tourist Board - aphrodite beach front devolpment phase 2
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > aphrodite beach front devolpment phase 2

aphrodite beach front devolpment phase 2

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

Tace26

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Everyone

Me and my partner where wanting to buy a property on this development...has anyone got any bad feedback or any thoughts as to whether this is a bad idea? Your comments would be helpful as this is all new and we are only young so need all the help and support we can! What is the best way forward with mortgages or is it easier to buy out right? Is evergreen a good company to work with? Should I be aware of any problems or do you think I should just go for it?

Look forward to your replys =)

xxxgirnexxx

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 23:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

the project is on Pre-74 Turkish Title Deed (secure), Mortgagaes must be available after the project copleated. One of my friend already got a bank loan from Garanti Bank and bought from ABV Phase 1 as the titles were ready.

gazza

Message Posted:
27/07/2009 09:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

hi tace 26.

we have brought on phase one apartments well built and finished to a high standard,just waiting for all the site to be fully completed.

its in a nice spot a lovely view of the mountains and also on the beach. there are mortgages available have you been on evergreens web site.we think it will be a great area to be in a few years time when more development takes place.

good luck.

regards gazza

angels

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 00:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Tace 26 Aphrodite Beachfront phase 1 completed beautiful no problems and phase 2 great location. Pre 74 Title so all is ok there. Great area I am sure you will love it. Go for it and good luck with your plans.

mags1

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 01:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Only a personal opinion so apologies to anyone already on Aphrodite but if you are a young couple look further in towards Girne or out the other side nearer the golf course.We looked at the site and found it quite isolated although a good investment if you wait about ten years.

Mags

Linus

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Tace 26

It depends what you are looking for > i have bought on phase 1 and it is almost complete. I wanted Turkish Title few and far between. Guzelyurt is much quieter and less touristy. The development is on the beach and all the facilities willl be on site. i think the area will become busier with tourists in time. I have been advised it is now much busier than it was 5 years ago. I dont think you will be dissapointed

Good luck

Linus

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

I am sure you will not be disappointed with the area and the development. However you may not get your PTP and title deeds if the experience of other pre 74 Turkish title deed purchasers are anything to go by. Keep the forum informed of any progress in this area so we judge if people all over the island are in the same boat.

Kind Regards.

porter

Message Posted:
02/08/2009 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

how come they are pre 74 when guzelyurt is one of the places the greeks want back....

angels

Message Posted:
02/08/2009 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Tace 26 I agree with Linus Aphrodite Guzelyurt area is busier now than it was 2 to 3 years before. Built on Pre 74 Turkish Title and on a sandy beachfront location such a beautiful place you wont be disappointed. I have been on the island 5 years and have seen Guzelyurt change so much in this time I can recommend this. Great builder

gazza

Message Posted:
02/08/2009 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

hi tace26.

as a few people point out it is a quiet part of the island, but it is in a great position and if all goes to plan this is supposed to be the up and coming part of nc.

just up the road there is guzulyurt town centre which has its own market day, also there are some lovley small bays with restaurants in the surrounding area plus the troodos mountains 40-45 minutes away.you really need a car here if you want to get out and about. also nicosia is not to far away.so there is a bit to see and do if you want.

as linus points out there should be all water sports facilities to use for both phase 1 and phase 2.

good luck and regards garry and becky

gazza

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

hi tace26

are still thinking about buying at aphrodite if so please let us all know.it would be nice to know your thoughts on the site and area ,and have you been to other areas to look as well as guzulyurt.

look forward to your replys.

regards gazza

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.