North Cyprus Tourist Board - Caution Regarding Apartment Rental
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Caution Regarding Apartment Rental

Caution Regarding Apartment Rental

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

chuckle

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

***WARNING *** Lapta Pines - although the apartment complex is fantastic, peaceful and everything you need for a relaxing holiday in the TRNC do not book with James Lovell also known as Lindsay Price who owns apartments A1 and A2. The apartments are not up to the same standards of internal and external decor and equipment of neighbouring apartments, he over charges on rent (with an intention to charge a 10% surcharge per person on occupancy of over 4), he will seek to charge you extra for electricity and laundry and I am personally struggling to get back my £200 security deposit.

DO BOOK WITH ANY OF THE OTHER OWNERS ON THE COMPLEX, MANY OF WHOM I MET AND FOUND TO BE GENUINE AND HELPFUL PEOPLE.

spanna

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 11:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi there...

As another owner on the Pines doing holiday rentals - we're so sorry to hear about your experiences with A1 and A2... As has been stated - please don't be put off the Pines as it is a lovely site with some lovely people... It makes me really cross when people take the p**s like that... It just puts holiday makers off altogether...

Thanks for putting out the warning Chuckle - but do come back!

Anna.

chuckle

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I agree that Lapta Pines is a wonderful apartment complex and will definitely holiday there again. Others who are looking at this site shouldn't be put off, just don't book A1 or A2. The other owners I met whilst there were lovely and helpful

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.