North Cyprus Tourist Board - Quarantine in UK - message to firestarter
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Quarantine in UK - message to firestarter

Quarantine in UK - message to firestarter

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Amber

Message Posted:
11/08/2009 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

I recently saw a message think it was posted by Firestarter, about a quarantine kennels in UK that was highly recommended. The name London and Essex something rings a bell.

If anyboby knows of this can they please post on details. Pets here will eventually going back to Essex cambridge area and would like to hear of some good quarantne kennels for them.

Thank you

cooper

Message Posted:
11/08/2009 20:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Hi, they are called Pine farm kennels, the post is here - http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/15856.asp

Details here - http://www.kennels.co.uk/suffolk.htm

Cooper

Amber

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 09:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Thank you Cooper

chessman2

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Amber.

Our dog is in Overhill kennels just outside Bristol. He has been there for about 2 and a half months and we are visiting him again this week. They are well known to Margaret at KAR. Last time we saw him he was in fantastic condition and health. Perhaps another choice for you to consider.

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

How is he coping with staying at the kennels, and also how is he when you visit and then leave.?

chessman2

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 12:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Stella.

We ring on regularly and ask how he is and he is doing well. When we arrive he jumps around like a lunatic but it doesn't take long for him to look in the carrier bag for the treats we have brought him. He is eating his food with no problem and as I said, he looks great. When we left him last time we put a pigs ear out for him and he ignored us and carried on eating it. Charming!

It was very difficult for us to put him in there, as you can imagine. However, as time passes and we realise he is being extremely well looked after, it gets easier. We also try to remember that he is dog and not a human so as long as he gets his food and has a few toys and chews to keep him occupied, he's fine. Also, dogs adapt to their environment particularly well.

The people at the kennel also told us, as we expexcted them to, that the owners are the problem not the dog! The latter settle very quickly. If you leave treats, they will give them on a regular basis. All in all, it's OK.

spanna

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Hey All,

Just as a very premature investigation - Any one know of any kennels in Surrey/ near Guildford...???

We are not planning to go back any time soon but when we do - we will definitely be taking our TRNC pooch so while we're on the topic - I thought I'd ask...!?

Pays to be prepared!!!

EricaJ

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

I think you're thinking of London & Essex (Kents Farm) Quarantine nr Jct 7 of M11 (Epping/Harlow) Essex. Have a look at website: http://www.lekf.co.uk - Margaret at KAR has brochures. Ring Kim on 0044 1992 522183 or e-mail: kim@lekf.co.uk for prices. Good luck!

fire starter

Message Posted:
12/08/2009 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

pine farm just deal with flying pets in and out of the uk.

you could give dave a ring and ask him who he would suggest to use , in that area.

i think it will be in essex, but he would know best

01842-860432

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.